Chrome props and sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome props and sets

Hey guys I have started a new business called Customs N Chrome. I am looking into working with individuals & companies that want to add a unique real mirror like chrome to their sets & props. We are still getting the website up but can be contacted by my email. My product can be done on nearly any type or size of product. Be it metal, plastic, foam, leather, pvc, wood even food! If it can be painted I can chrome it! I am also able to tint the chrome to nearly any color in the rainbow. Think about all the fun that can be had with bouncing light off of objects with out the use of breakable mirrors. Customers getting to see the glint of a cleaver, knife ect. Limited edition items for collector items. Make your items unique. Let me know what you guys think.
    If interested I can be reached by email: darrinplank@yahoo.com
    props
    12.50%
    wepons
    12.50%
    collector items
    6.25%
    set pieces
    12.50%
    masks
    6.25%
    helmets
    6.25%
    armor
    12.50%
    sheets of plastic for mirrors
    6.25%
    signs
    12.50%
    steampunk
    12.50%

How is this an industry debate? This is spam. Keep it in the Halloween Tech area.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I want to get some of the opinions from the industry's leaders as a way to include more realistic item. this is not SPAM! I am just trying to do some Market research before I plan to bring it to the trade shows is all. Thank you for your opinion though. I may not have made myself clear enough in my post.

Comment

Working...
      X