New Hauntworld...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hauntworld...

We have FINALLY moved Hauntworld from its old server to a new server. A few things are no longer working such as the photo gallery, the banner exchange, blah, blah...

We're working on getting this fixed.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon! The new front page is uploaded, however its not finally and will be tweaked over the next few days.

Now that we've moved the site, we're going to swap out the message board, add live chat room, a newsgroup, and some other things.

Keep checking back and let us know what you think so far.

Lastly, we've added a search tool on the front page so you can search our site.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Looks great!
    Jared Layman

Comment

The new hauntworld homepage except that the house and the pumpkin block half of "hauntworld". The pumpkin patch and the evil pumpkin is cool, but I think you should get rid of the house with the cheesy words flashing on the roof. Also, Why did you change "Haunted YouTube", to "Haunted UTube"?
      The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Comment

I like the shack with the hauntworld printed on the roof. It does block the main hauntworld lettering though.
        Jared Layman

Comment

GREAT NEW SITE. THE LIVE CHAT FEATURE WILL BE AWESOME! I CANT WAIT TO GET A GROUP OF HAUNTERS ON THEIR CHATTING AWAY...

SEAN
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

FRICKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! so halloweenesque!!!! congratulations for the new image dude!!!

really good work of the designers!!!

cheers!
            http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Looks good!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Well now the site is back to the old one again... trying to repair data bases that got lost from the move. Certain things are not working, and are being repaired.

Hopefully we'll have a new version of the site uploaded with everything working in a few days.

Couple of other things...

You might have noticed the Google search feature, you can now search the entire site content. We're also adding some other new things but they're not ready to go.

This VERY message board is getting the AXE once and for all... in favor of a new one.

Hopefully this will be going in a few days. We'll see!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner
                  Well now the site is back to the old one again... trying to repair data bases that got lost from the move. Certain things are not working, and are being repaired.

Hopefully we'll have a new version of the site uploaded with everything working in a few days.

Couple of other things...

You might have noticed the Google search feature, you can now search the entire site content. We're also adding some other new things but they're not ready to go.

This VERY message board is getting the AXE once and for all... in favor of a new one.

Hopefully this will be going in a few days. We'll see!

Larry
                  Will our number of posts still be recorded or will that reset?
                  Jared Layman

Comment

I love the new site.

awesome work. Did Brainstorm do it? Their work is killer.
                    www.myspace.com/travis_magee

Comment

I hate to see the Fright Forum go it always was my favorite one. Oh well its lasted this long and wasnt suppose to. R.I.P Fright Forum.
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

GREAT LOOKIN FRONT PAGE........ :twisted: LARRY

Comment

Good job Larry! I like the front page a lot. I'm looking for some other good changes on this site.

Good job.
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                          X