Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleepaway Camp Theme for a Haunted House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepaway Camp Theme for a Haunted House?

I am toying with an idea for a sleep away camp theme for 2012 Haunt. Our Haunt is based outdoors as well as indoors. I think the outdoors should be easy to Theme but what about a Haunted House how would you theme it? Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you planning to continue your Sleepaway Camp theme indoors, what about doing the cafeteria? Just a slight variation on a slaughter house would work here. Also perhaps an "arts & crafts" area indoors, where campers are working on demented crafts made out of body parts? A sleepaway camp shower room would also work indoors, with the requisite showers of blood, etc. Also the infirmary would be indoors, complete with undead nurse...

Comment

Thanks for the ideas great concepts

Comment

This is a shelter that we converted into a Haunted House the past 2 years every square is a foot. We also have another shelter half the size where we will set up as the dorm and the outside haunt we have figured out just this shelter is mind boggling how to set it up using same "maze" we can change the maze walls if needed but if it remained the same. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

I think we have our idea all set for 2012 this is going to be agreat upcoming year.

Comment

Is the end of your haunt gonna be like the Movie, lol good luck

Comment

LOL no but we have gathered a bunch of ideas to theme the entire haunt. It doesn't follow the movie at it we have our own sleepaway camp theme but the ideas we have are shaping up. I posted the outline of one Haunted House and one member gave a few ideas and that helped us theme the entire outdoor/indoor haunt.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but I believe the ending to the original "Sleepaway Camp" is the most horrifying ending of any horror movie to have ever existed. I only saw it about 4 years ago for the first time, and I still haven't been able to get that scene out of my head. That sound he/she is making is simply horrifying.

Comment

OT, but yea my fav. movie ever and i really am excited to see this get going

Comment

Yea that is a great ending and music we will see if we can incorporate it.

Comment

Working...
                    X