Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times has this almost happened to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times has this almost happened to you?

Is that a Screamline Ax?

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/man-s...629?comments=n
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

that Could Have Been ME!

I ordered one of those replica Mp-40 WW2 German machine guns, once upon a time. When it arrived I took the box inside my house I never had it outside of my house or in my yard excpet to take a few blocks away to show it to our Chief of Police in his own house, so when he got a call from some nosey old woman who must have X-Ray binoculars , he didn't have to knock on my door because I knocked on his door first!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

They let him go...

Heres a link....
      http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...with-rubber-ax

John
      XtremeCreators LLC

Comment

how many times?

Never, I follow the stupid rule.

Don't go stupid places, with stupid people and do stupid things. Especially in Akron, Canton, or Cuba.

not everyone has the sense of humor that haunters do.
        Last edited by Mike Goff; 11-22-2011, 01:13 PM.
        www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

I am glad to see they let him go.

Comment

"Not Everyone Has A Haunter Sense Of Humor"

And some of those humorless types are mad because someone out there ... is... laughing!
            Never, ever supposed to do THAT!!!
            But. Everything is really pretty silly, if you think about it. We could all be spies, we have spy phones so small they fit in a pocket without being noticed and you can call anywhere on them!
            Gasoline is high priced becoming more valuable to the world and the new Camero can now be purchased with over 500 horsepower, but the new Mustange has 600 horsepower and a button you push to re-set 200 settings in the engine and the rest of the car to shift it from 200 mile/an/hour race car to grocery-getter! One button! 200 settings!
            Henry Ford #1 sold millions of cars and made a fortune and his cars didn't have an oil pump!
            Seems most of the population if they have enough food, water and heat , spend most of their time doing silly things, thinking silly thoughts, unless they happen to be evil then they do evil things like convincing the rest of us that we NEED to have that new Camero or Mustang!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I once had 3 police units called on me because the call went out children were being killed with a chainsaw (killed not happily chased) The police really wanted to do something and tried really hard but couldn't because all involved were consenting. The police showed up guns drawn and hands shaking. Needless to say there were no dead kids and the saw had no chain just simple Halloween fun
              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I forgot to mention this was many many yrs ago
                I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Wax Sculptor View Post
                  I forgot to mention this was many many yrs ago
                  I've always wondered what they law would say about me putting on my haunted house costume and walking the streets scaring trick or treaters.

My guess is disturbing the peace since not everyone is consenting?

Thoughts? Experiences?

Comment

Don't Do It

Off-season". Someone hiding their identity in other months fall under suspicion as well they should and harsh methods of corralling such person(s) might be used.
                    The riots in the UK recently showed that hoodies and such kind of negate the surveilance cameras placed on every streetcorner.
                    This makes those incharge of keep the peace rather upset and nervous when the tools required to make their job happen are taken away.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X