Hauntworld Magazine Issue 29 and 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Issue 29 and 30

Okay we are here and working on an issue... Patti is now selling ads officially to vendors. So far we have two featured haunts for the issue.

Couple things...

1) Anyone have an article they would like to see written, or do you have an article you'd like to write? Let me know.

2) Going forward if you want your haunted house featured both on the website and in the magazine you need to contact Patti directly: blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net Some of the featured haunted house articles such as 13th Gates was read nearly 50,000 times in October alone sending thousands of hits to his website and a host of national media. Do you want to build your brand, gain access to tons of media, and send thousands more visitors to your website? CONTACT PATTI TODAY... we have a very limited amount of featured articles left and they are limited because we only do three magazines. We uploaded Eastern States article in August and it got about 25,000 hits in a very short period of time, Cutting Edge from Dallas had 51,000 for the Halloween season, Pennhurst had around 47,000... the list goes on and on. Contact Patti today.

3) If you are a vendor trying to promote your products we have a whole new program dedicated to promoting your business. The full details are included in a new media kit we have just created. Again contact Patti today... blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net or 314 629 3940.

4) Lastly do you have any suggestions for the upcoming issue no matter what it is... we are always looking to improve.

Thanks Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Update:

Hauntworld Magazine 29 will feature three haunted houses: Tim Bunch House of Horror in Buffalo, 13th Floor from San Antonio and Phoenix. We are planning to do both 29 and 30 at the same time so we can put them out on top of each other. Issue 30 will feature Dead Acres and two or three other haunts.

We are doing articles on parades, trailer haunted houses, marketing, how to build brand year around and much more. Eric from Haunted Overload is doing some how to articles for me showing you how he made some of his oversized creatures.

The magazines are already started and we should have a cover for issue 29 very soon. To subscribe go to www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

This magazine is really far along now... it could be the biggest one we've ever done just depending. We have 5 haunts who wanted to be featured but not all their articles are completed... we are printing the magazine first week of January one way or another. At this point most of the articles are layed out. We have featured articles from Haunted Overload, Netherworld (Ben), The Haunt House wrote a que line article, its just jam packed. We have articles also coming from 13th Gate, and Rich Strelak.

You name it and they keep coming in.

I will start posting some images from the magazine soon. Issue 30 will come out like a few weeks later mid February. We are doing both at the same time. Mostly at this point we are waiting on ads from vendors and some info from Transworld.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Sorry to say we just can't seem to get this thing printed or even off to the printer. It seems like it will not see the printer no sooner than next Friday and most of you won't get these magazines now until at the soonest 3rd week of January. This is by far the biggest full color issue we've ever done, and the most expensive by a long shot. I have no idea how many pages this thing will be but it might be 80 pages or more. Its out of control!

We are additionally already working on issue 30 as well they are being done at the same time.

Subscribe today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Okay we keep getting closer to the biggest issue we've ever printed in full color... it will be between 75 and 100 pages.

Its jam packed with articles and information. I think this is the best cover yet. I love it!

Larry
          hw_29_comp_1 (2).jpg
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Awesome cover! Brainstorm rules!
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

We just can't seem to get this magazine printed folks... we are still waiting on some vendor ads then away we'll go. Its looking like another two weeks before this baby is printed. Its massive simply massive magazine at this point. I think everyone will love it.

The good news is this ... Issue 30 will be a piece of cake to produce it should take a week or 10 days to get done.

So it will be something like bam and bam!

LOL

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

I can tell you we still don't have this thing done... really the main thing holding it up at this point is all the vendors who are buying ads. Everytime we turn around we are adding 3 more vendors... this is the most support we've ever had from vendor and we really appreciate it. I'm telling you guys something keep an eye on these pages right here: http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...iers/index.cfm

We adding tons of vendors every single day... just added like 10 new ones today and on Friday we have scheduled to add like 10 more. Its an ongoing process but when its done this will be your bible to find what you need.

If you click on Ghost Rides profile for example you can download his brand new brochure PDF is uploaded all his products boom done...

Chuck says he's going to work all through the weekend to get this baby done... next week its going to the printer promise.

We are already working on issue 30 and it will go much faster so there ya go...

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

We can wait................ok its it ready NOW??? I cant wait for the haunted hoochie issue.
                  BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                  www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I'm up at nearly 4am working on HAUNTWORLD MAGAZINE... this is getting crazy man!

I would upload some images from the magazine but I'm too lazy... the files are like 5 megs so I'd have to put them into photoshop and resize.

Oh well... we did happen to upload two new featured articles on the front page of Hauntworld check them out.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Larry

I got a 33 page story want to add it!!! Shane and it's man that has to be a headache at 4am! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

Funny.

Anyway I'm take a look at the final version of the magazine TODAY (SATURDAY) and we should get this off the printer on Monday which means we might have the magazine in hand by Friday. They will go out the door the same day!

Its coming soon and its big and its huge and its giant and its ... you get it! LOL

Get your subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Just a jokin but....

I hope this isnt turning into another wishbook! Shane you know what I mean! LOL!
                          Damon
                          Frightmasters
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Uh oh

Lol too funny...are they even around still Damon?

Kale

Comment

We are getting closer it should be at the printer by Wed at the latest. The next magazine will be 72 or 76 pages I think that is the final number. The next issue will take nothing to produce because the main thing we waited for was ads from vendors so we could layout the magazine. Now that we have them all we can fly through the next one. So I would look for these in your mail box around January 26th or so.

Its coming I promise... it is clearly the best one we've ever produced.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X