• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it!!

Looks good! Shane and it's now to read it! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Received mine a few days ago!

I like the article about group interaction!

I love Haunt World! Just as a suggestion, in general I'd be interested in seeing more articles, and less haunt reviews. Anyone else agree?

I wonder if it would be possible to have on-going columns that appear in every issue? Like perhaps a business column, sets column, lighting/sound column, actor column, etc. What about having a column every issue about the absolute cutting-edge in haunted house special effects? There is something new coming out all the time. Vendors would probably be interested in having their latest equipment featured in that column too. Just some ideas, because I know you're always asking for input on the magazine Larry.

Comment

FYI... Issue 30 is now at the printer. This issue actually has MORE pages than the last issue I think this one has 76 pages.

We have the most advertisers we've ever had ... OVER 40 I think.

I was looking through the pages lots of new exciting products from vendors I can tell you that.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I really enjoyed Issue 29. I feel the direction and information the magazine provides is far more useful and informative than in years past. Looking forward to Issue 30.
          Daniel Burnett
          PR/Operator
          Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
          13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
          whenhingescreak.com

Comment

Well thank you...

Just a heads up... Issue 30 is at the printer. We are going to print the magazine on thinner paper because shipping costs and costs to print on that paper is making the magazine lose too much money. So this new issue will be a change ... I also notice with the really thick paper the cover will tear off the magazine. So we'll see.

Anyway we should have it back this week and if we can safely mail your magazine with you getting it prior to the show we'll mail them out.

This magazine is 76 pages of full color info... we have a record with about 50 vendors marketing through the magazine.

Issue 31 will not come out until June. You can get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

I think your onto something about the thick paper. My copy came apart in the middle of the magazine. I think it may be to thick for the staples.
              Daniel Burnett
              PR/Operator
              Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
              13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
              whenhingescreak.com

Comment

I agree with Dan, mine ripped almost instantly at the staples and when I recieved it all the pages were stucked together at the bottom and had to be peeled apart tearing paper in the process.
                Alex Griffin
                www.thehaunthouse.com

Comment

Yeah see I totally agree ... that is the ticket! And lets not forget the price of the magazine dropped by a couple thousand bucks. It will be on thinner paper from here on out. Shipping has also got out of hand... post office is raising prices again.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Couple things here...

1) Hauntworld Magazine 30 is printed and is at our office. We will take to the show and hand out there. Anyone who doesn't pick up their copy we'll mail after the show. There will be NO FREE copies handed out we only printed enough for subscribers. Come to the show and pick up your copy at our booth.

2) How to Detail Your Haunt 3: Some of you ordered this DVD and we haven't shipped... sorry. This DVD is actually now at the duplicator and we'll have them mid-next week. This DVD is DONE! If you want the DVD you can buy it at the show, or at our haunted house tours and or order online at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com and we'll ship it after the show.

3) How to Detail Your 3D Haunt: I filmed this today...yeah just today. Its being editing RIGHT NOW! It will be done just in time for the show. We are putting this DVD on sale today on our website. Everything same as above.

You may also order single issues of the magazine at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Remember START PLACING YOUR ORDERS NOW and we'll do our best to start mailing out EVERYTHING this coming week.

Sorry for any orders held up we just wanted to do a good job on the DVD's so they are now available for delivery starting next week.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

I should be good through issue 30...but def should be renewing this month !

Comment

Working...
                      X