Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infrasonic Fear Generator Announcement

Good News and Bad News....

I’ll start with the Bad News - Since the Fear Generator has been baking in the Monster labs for a few years now, some of the parts used for it’s creation just went “end of life” so we had to do a redesign.

The Good News - The redesign allowed for a cost savings making the Fear Generator more affordable. With higher cost breaks from suppliers and omitting the wireless remote and audible test tone, we can now offer the Fear Generator, formally priced at $1,595, for a new low show special price of $850.

Look us up at Hauntcon where we will be debuting another new “never been done before” product along with special show pricing on everything Monster-Tronics has to offer! Order cut-off for this season will be shortly after Hauntcon so that we can ensure quality customer support and start R&D for next year’s new products.

Regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    Innovators in Haunt Technologies
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

would this happen to be the machine that produces the brown note?the one that people cant hear but makes them crap their pants?

Comment

Certain parts of my property already must do this.
      The house is built close to a cliff, maybe something happened at the cliff many eons ago?
      The house was built in 1870 by a boatload of cross-eyed limping midgets with bad tools, but that's no excuse!
      (How much did that I-Muss guy pay that psycho-campus- killer to take himself from the front page?)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The Brown Note Myth was totally busted by the MythBusters.

Check it out:
        http://www.meyersound.com.au/brownnote.shtm

If you did not see the show, they interviewed some of the staff after the testing and many of them said they were feeling strange and felt weird feelings.

Jim, I’m not sure what you are saying here, does your house make you dirty your shorts or is the infrasound making you weird. Ah, never mind I think I know which one it is! lol

Infrasound can be found naturally from wind, earthquakes, thunder storms, trains, cars, waves, etc... Many believe that infrasound is behind many of the reported ghost stories.

Regards,
        Jeff Londos
        Monster-Tronics
        www.Monster-Tronics.com
        Regards,
        Jeff Londos
        Monster-Tronics
        www.Monster-Tronics.com
        Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc