Final scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final scare

I have an idea question for everyone. We are doing an insane asylum this year and the final scare is a graveyard outside and I am needing an idea for a final big scare. We've done the chainsaw thing to death and need a couple ideas for something else to get them running.

Well you could if you had a pretty wide open space, and had like those runners/ floor scrappers. Those guys that run and slide on the there hands and knees and have like metal gloves and knee pads and spark across the ground. I dont know how this could tie into the graveyard scene but it sounds like a cool idea!! Just a thought!!

Comment

If you had lots of manpower, ZOMBIE IT UP!! Crowd the shiz outta them.

Not much manpower, You could do a falling tree or barrels with a monster coming from behind it.

If it's doored, have someone hide to the point that the group will get in front of them, misdirect them with a slow zombie/ insane patient with a fake shovel and have the guy by the door scare from behind.

You can have a fake axe in the door on the outside (if the door swings out) and have either a knock solenoid or someone bang the door as they're coming out and grab the axe like they're trying to pull it out of the door, to the patrons it'll seem as if though they JUST PUT the axe into the door while attacking. Can use a metal bar with a plate that screws into the wood.

..just a few that came to mind just now.

Comment

Hiding in Plain Sight

Usually scares many .
        We had a display with a very bright floodlight illuminating it, which created a very dark shadow, triangular shaped, at it's base, a small area but just big enough for me to crouch down into it.
        People would be wary of walking up too close to the lit up display. They would stop just a few feet from the stub wall, I would let them look at the display for a moment or two, then just stand up!
        I was coming up from seemingly nowhere, right at their feet! A good way to get punched!
        I never did. It may be abit safer to do this to the side of a person so they have a way to jump away or begin running instead of swinging fists.
        If you have an old manniquin build a wall behind it to make a hiding place, remove one of the dummy's arms, dress it, then slide your arm into the clothing , put gloves on it to hide your real hand. If the dummy is female (most tend to be) some customers will opt for the "Free feel" or even try to disrobe it (Very common among Church Youth Groups!) then the real arm comes to "Life" and slaps them or just swings in a weak slap attempt.
        Have the wall behind the dummy substantual because some people will push back against the dummy, smaking your forehead against a weak, moving wall!
        Some hidden eye holes to see when and what to do to who will also have to be incorporated into the wall design.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hidden scares

You could use a ghilly suit or use allen h tutorial on the vine man......that's my input

Comment

If you had...

Two "Hiders" across from each other one could make a small movement sending customers into the second hider, multiplying the scare with a proximity change like that.
            My Brother and I did this sending the victim back and forth a few times!
            He entered a dark room. One of us scared them when we made ourself known to him,then we acted normal, friendly, then after a few words we would look passed them and get a fearful expression on our face, they would turn to see what we would be looking at (nothing), they would turn back and that first person they had encountered would be hidden, they would look back where the fearful expression had been pointed and the other one of us would be in a scary costume! They would react to that, turn away, and the first one of us they saw (who had acted "normal" would then pop up and scare them another time!
            It was like a Ping-Pong match!
            Much FUN!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X