Last Ride - Hearse Ride Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Ride - Hearse Ride Simulator

We are thinking about selling our Last Ride - It is in great working condition - Wood casket has some scratches and marks from general use, inside liner is a little dirty down by where guests put their feet.

This is the extended version that features the longer soundtrack - It also included the night vision camera ($150 value)

The chains that hold the casket door from opening all the way have been moved because the originals had pulled free from the wood.

This is also mounted on a steel frame that raises it about a foot or so off the ground ($300 Value)

We purchased this for $3300 + Shipping - Used One full season + two weeks at a local fair.

Looking to get $2600 + Shipping

I am not sure what the shipping price would be on this I would have to ask around various places locally based on your location.

Please contact me with any questions or if you are interested at: evernighthaunt@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Evernight; 12-01-2011, 12:12 PM. Reason: SOLD

pictures and where it is would undoubtedly help you sell it.

Comment

Here are a couple of pictures at the event we set up at - I can take more if needed - And it is located in Traverse City, Michigan.
      lastride1.jpglastride2.jpg

Comment

Sent you a private message. Please give me a call or send me an email at stommen221@aol.com with your contact info. thanks

Comment

PM replied to - Thanks

Comment

Last ride

Great price! I bought one last year and it payed for itself in one season. Good luck.

Chaos
            Capt.Chaos
            Fear Asylum Haunted House
            Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I am interested in it, let me know what the weight is, as shipping may eat up any savings.

Comment

It's sold at the moment.

Comment

Yes the Ride is sold - Thanks everyone for the interest

Comment

Working...
                  X