Splitting Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting Fog

I want to split the fog from a machine into about 6-8 small trickles in different areas. Has anyone done this, split it down into a bunch of smaller pipes? Any thoughts before I start to experiment?

You're gonna wanna have your machine above the haunt on a separate platform, chill it using some sort of trash bin filled with ice or something, that will make it fall, and you can just have pipe going wherever you want to send it. =)

Comment

If I may recommend a fog fluid. We use Froggys, it has a great hang time and chills great. You might want to re-chill it at the points where the fog will exit the pipes as well. You will more than likely experance less fogg the further you get from the machine...

Curious to see how this works for you, I am working on a fog curtain for our new freezer room.
      Ed Roberts
      Founder
      The Nightmare Factory
      www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
      www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Froggy's is undoubtedly the best, but dont think you HAVE to stick to the freezin fog type, you can chill swamp juice as well and it will hang around longer, don't bother trying to chill fast dissipating fog as it will most likely dissipate before it exits the chiller. The freezin fog is fine if you don't want to have it stick around, and want it to just burst quickly then run away, but I would recommend their swamp juice above anything.

Comment

Working...
        X