Fright Masters, Damon Carson

Damon is donating a $250 gift certificate

Thank you Damon

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
      OK Please forgive me, I have not posted lately but here it goes......

GORE GALORE, Kevin Alvey 3 barrel toppers. I don't know the value yet, I will post that as soon as I know.

Thank you Kevin!

Sue
      WOW thats a great donation! I seen the pictures and they are on my list of things I want or rather to buy at the show! Shane and it's cool and THANKS FOR THE SUPPOET KEVIN! Shane this time
      sigpic

Comment

Lanters, Lanters, Lanters

Here is another one. From our own

Fright Masters, Damon Carson

Damon is donating a $250 gift certificate

Thank you Damon

Sue
        They look awsome!!!!! Get those from Damon I bought alot! Shane and it's cool! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

We have another huge donation to the Insane Shane Party, yes it's from

GHOST RIDE Michael Chaille
          $2000 worth of totally awesome butchered props from the butchered product line. A big Thank you to Ghost Ride.

Sue

Comment

Whoop! Whoop!!

We have another huge donation to the Insane Shane Party, yes it's from

GHOST RIDE Michael Chaille
            $2000 worth of totally awesome butchered props from the butchered product line. A big Thank you to Ghost Ride.

Sue
            Always a huge supporter!!!!! Where else can you go to TransWorld pay $95.00 and see tons of food, drinks, and tens of thousands in cash and prizes? Shane and it's at the Insane Shane Kick Off Party!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

SCAREPROPS BLACK.JPG
              happy to donate cant wait
              Hi again!

Another donation!

Brandon Gonzalez with Scareprops.com has generously donated 3 hanging sides of beef! One rotted, one frozen and one gore. He is our first

GOLD VENDOR SCARE PROPS

Total value $2250

Thank you Scareprops!

Keep those donations coming!

Sue

Comment

Brandon

Seen the beef VERY realistic!! Shane and it's awsome donation man! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

OK Please forgive me, I have not posted lately but here it goes......

GORE GALORE, Kevin Alvey 3 barrel toppers. I don't know the value yet, I will post that as soon as I know.

Thank you Kevin!

Sue
                  $175 -A spilled Ear Bucket "A Bucket of What"
                  $325 - A 50 gallon barrel topper "Intestional Fortitude"
                  $150 - A 5-gallon bone barrel topper
                  $214 - A set of CD's of the "Sounds Of Gore" series

WOW Thank you Kevin!! Gore Galore Rocks!

Sue

Comment

looking forward to meeting some hot chicks at the party !!!! WOW !!!!!!

if only that tour bus could talk !!!!!! (remember, I dated "EARLY")...............

Comment

just goes to show you..............why everybody is happy to donate doorprizes

how much of an ICON you are in this business in such a short time !!!!!! people LOVE you and your work and dedication to the art of haunting and dealing with people. Your haunts are amazing, and you've taken transworld to another dimension. I think people enjoy the kickoff party just as much as the haunt tours and transworld itself !!!!! Thanks, Shane for making this event even better with all you do !!!! (now, if we could only get you to come to National Haunters in Pennsylvania, then, we'd have it made !!!!!! (never say never, I guess!!)

Comment

We have another SPONSOR who has donated a total of $4736 worth of awesome product

SCREAMTEAM PRODUCTIONS Willie May

A huge THANK YOU to this new company from California. Please take some time and check them out! http://www.Screamteamproductions.com

Sue

Comment

OK here we are right now but there is more coming. We will have in excess of $30,000 in cash and prizes.

$28,000
                          as of 1/17/12 in cash and prizes for the Insne Shane Party of the Year!! Get your tickets today!

http://Insaneshaneparty.com

Sue

Comment

Chuck!!!

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
                            how much of an ICON you are in this business in such a short time !!!!!! people LOVE you and your work and dedication to the art of haunting and dealing with people. Your haunts are amazing, and you've taken transworld to another dimension. I think people enjoy the kickoff party just as much as the haunt tours and transworld itself !!!!! Thanks, Shane for making this event even better with all you do !!!! (now, if we could only get you to come to National Haunters in Pennsylvania, then, we'd have it made !!!!!! (never say never, I guess!!)
                            You always make me smile and your so nice Thank You! I also have to give Sue and Keegan alot of credit and I mean ALOT! without them I don't know what I would do!!! I have said this from the first time I did this 4 years ago at Jakes Stake House and had about $2000.00 in prizes I gave away and about 45 people show up. My name is on this party yes so I guess I do that because I write the $20,000.00 check to secure the room and get the ball rolling. I take a huge gamble BUT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE VENDORS THIS WOULD BE NOTHING!! This is such a good place for the vendors and buyers to hang out in a relaxed setting and not to mention I have Paul and the Atrox guys there with me they are the best bunch in the world! I am so greatful and honored that they support it more and more every year! THIS IS THE INDUSTRY'S PARTY!!!!! I DO NOT MAKE A PENNY ON THIS!!! I just love getting everyone together for one night and I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE WIN! Kinda like at Christmas with your kids for me and when I give something away that is what it's all about for me. To see that smile or hear that hell yeah! It's the greatest thing!!! Thanks again Chuck, Sue, Keegan and all the vendors for your help and support! Shane and it's hey never say never! Shane

Oh and man have I got some huge guest surprises lined up for this year!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Tons More

Donations are rolling in!!! I feel like Santa!!! Shane and it's Christmas in March! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

First up!

First up on info that will be coming out....

I am happy to announce that one of Horror's Hottest Ladies will be Co-Hosting this years Insane Shane Party Actress Danielle Harris from Halloween 4 & 5 and Rob Zombies 1 &2! Will be hanging with her buddy Insane Shane!!! Come join us for a night of fun!!! Shane and it's more is coming trust me! Shane

She's the hottest date I have had in years!! All jokes aside I love her and respect her she's like family to me!

Tickets http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

Also be looking for more exciting news more coming soon!!!
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X