Airbrush makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbrush makeup

Wondering what you use? Curdently we use graftobian. $24 for 2 oz, washes off w water n soap. Thanks!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

We mainly use Mehron Liquid make-up. We thin it with fixative so that it can be airbrushed and the fixative helps prevent it from being sweated off.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

We use Mehron (cheapest cost) and Ben Nye. We have approx. 35 or more actors getting airbrushed a night, along with characters in Cream makeup, and
      others in Wolfe Bros. We have a dance group before the show and they are airbrushed and it holds great without need of touchup from sweating. This season we
      saw a very noticeable quality drop in the Mehron product. Some bottles/colors were good, some were very gritty and clogged
      brushes often. I cut/thin with Ben Nye Final Seal. In talking to a local theater/costume shop during the season, they informed me that they have had other
      customers complain or have similar problems. They found out that Mehron took their product manufacturing overseas and they believe that's why the product
      quality isn't consistent. Mehron and Ben Nye with Final Seal wash off with soap and water fairly well, bay oil wipes help greatly. Hope this may help.

Comment

Working...
      X