No announcement yet.

It is NOT haunted but I had to do it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is NOT haunted but I had to do it...

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That was worth it just to see that annoying Snooky chick get poked in the eyes.
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Hahaha that's awesome. Love it! At the GWAR concert I went to a couple weeks ago, they destroyed Snookie...best thing EVER.

Comment

386603_2274123527658_1085760124_31893210_1454283867_n.jpg

Oh....and got covered in blood, THERE! Now it's haunt related.

Comment

My goodness that looks terrible. I can't believe these guys were EVER considered funny even 40 years ago. This looks Robin Williams quality bad! lol

DA

Comment

It's actually pretty funny, and it's represents the original very well... I'm just wonder if it can hold up for 2 hrs and I can see all the young kids trying to imitate these guys poking their friends in the face...lol

Comment

prometheus movie

Since talking bout movies for a sec, I'm big fan the Alien series, this is some movie news I didn't know until this past week, but, Ridley Scott (original director of Alien) is producing a new sort of prequel to Alien called Prometheus that will tie into Alien and take places 30 years before. Google it, trailer's not out yet, but, the opening sound track is on youtube..and it creepy cool. They built over 80% of the sets and only used CGI sparingly... supposedly utlizing some of the same atmospere-like settings as Alien. So yeah, pretty pumped up...although won't come out until June 2012

Comment

Originally Prometheus was set to be a prequel, but not anymore, it will be its own stand alone film.

I'm looking forward to it though, sounds like it will be good.

Comment

Working...
                X