Sad Day for St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day for St. Louis

In case you didn't hear the thing St. Louis is KNOWN FOR Albert Pujols is on his way to LA... he's left the building. In St. Louis that is like Elvis just died.

That is the only thing people are talking about around here... if the Arch blew up no one would notice.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

LET'S GO REDS! lol it's not albert that stopped the reds beating the cards this year..it was the red's themselves. Good luck Albert. I do like him as a class act baseball player.

Comment

That sucks I thought he would stay in St. Louis. It's probably close to how devastated people would have been if Cal Ripken would have left Baltimore, especially since he grew up nearby.

Allan

Comment

Audios Albert!

I hate to say this but Im going to anyway! No player is worth what he was asking. In my way of thinking he isnt a consistent enough player to even pay him half of that! Sorry Im not a Cardinal fan! But thats just how I feel about it all. Maybe St. louis should of spent more of that World Series money to keep him!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

He will be getting paid $63,125 a day for 10 years for playing a game. So, I say goodbye. Who the hell deserves that kind of money? There are people busting their asses day in and day out and trying to make it by the skin of their teeth. This is a messed up world where a teacher is making less in a year than he makes in a day for playing a stupid game. Tear down all of the baseball stadiums for all I care.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

When the public, and TV networks, and advertisers stop giving these teams money, then they will stop giving it to the players. Albert will generate his salary and more in attendance and jerseys, its an investment that will easily be paid back.

Its supply and demand. We buy the tickets and tune in to the TV, its our fault. If we were willing to pay 65 dollars to sit in our kids classrooms and watch the teacher teach, then teachers would make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
              He will be getting paid $63,125 a day for 10 years for playing a game. So, I say goodbye. Who the hell deserves that kind of money? There are people busting their asses day in and day out and trying to make it by the skin of their teeth. This is a messed up world where a teacher is making less in a year than he makes in a day for playing a stupid game. Tear down all of the baseball stadiums for all I care.
              Exactly. It really is screwed up. That much a day? That's insane.
              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Think of the haunt you could build with THAT ^ budget! hahaha. "Okay, so Transworld is is only 100 days away, start saving now because you should really only put $40/day for the next 100 days towards your shopping list..."

Can we have a zombie baseball team?? Who cares if we're good?!? Let's just be a crowd please-er, think of the merch and ticket sales for that huh?!? =D Heck, I'd even do it for only $20,000/day for the next ten years! Who wants me?!?!?

Comment

"WE" Always assume the USA tops the list

Wrong! A few weeks ago on the BBC they were discussing a soccer player in Europe had signed a big contract three yrs. ago but was now upset.. thinking of leaving that club.. he was being paid $500,000 ...A WEEK!
                  Kind of makes the USA atheletes look under-paid! HAHAHAHAH!
                  "poor Babies!"
                  Start playing soccer NOW!
                  We watched last yrs. World cup and those guys do seem to tackle each other and otherwise hand out much physical abuse to one another all the while wearing no pads or helmets....
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Only a $58k/wk difference....no big deal.

Comment

Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Who knew Hitler was such a passionate baseball fan? I think meetings with Steinbrenner might be like this.
                        Seriously though what movie is this from? Looks like some good acting.

DA
                        Last edited by Darkangel; 12-16-2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X