Serial Killer Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Killer Christmas

Yes I know I'm barley ever here but that's because I have been a little busy working on a lot of side projects and also packing up and moving back home to go back to work with the House of Shock. BUT !! I thought I would stop by and show you what little personal project I am working on now. Every year I have a theme and this year it's Serial Killer Christmas !!

I'm sharing this because I save props and love to reuse every thing I can. An this year I helped decorate a party so I had a lot of leftovers with the clean up.

I had lots of blood left over from the zombie walk ( won best zombie)

I made a giant plastic spooky tree in some ones living room. Yea I should have taken my own pics but unfortunately this is all I have. It was about 30ft wide and came out about 15ft. An with the lighting I made it was amazing.

An then I had a lot of random little props held up by lots of brown twine.

So what have I done now ??
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

cont..

The main paper used was craft paper. Some thing thick and that would protect the gifts from any thing that might seep in. I used the black plastic from the tree as a first in the ribbon to give a good contrast from the twine used to tie. I added a little a bit of black and red spray paint and my prop blood from the zombie walk as the last blood coat that would stick out. All the loose papers that were hanging on the walls will be used as filler like tissue paper. An when all this comes together you get... Serial Killer Christmas

With the scraps I will make tags with the Victim:mother instead of the normal To:mother . These are also my smaller gifts so I used smaller props, with my larger props I plan to use barbie dolls and other very random props that I just have no use for. Ex: my old clay molds of body parts, broken props beyond repair, crap I just want to get rid of... So yea, I'm having fun with this. Enjoy it to the max and let me know if this inspires any one.

An again sorry for dropping of the face of the earth again but I have just been so busy. I love you all and hope you all have a great Christmas.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
    X