That time of the year. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time of the year. . .

Well, it seems to be that time of the year where haunt owners start looking for new spaces for the 2012 season. We're currently running a benefit haunted house for The Make-A-Wish Foundation and are looking for a new home. Now being that we are a benefit haunt, our budget isn't that large. My question for some of the more expeirenced haunt owners is whether to look for a permanent space, or just rent out a empty space for a few months each year. Any and all opinions would be appreciated. Thanks !

I think anyone would tell you that having a permanent place is better so you have plenty of time to take down and put up but if the only thing you are able to afford is a couple months then that's what you make work definitely
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

I think i may have found a jem of a building. Instead of looking for a typical retail space, i just came across a hug warehouse located very close to downtown Cincinnati. Im starting to realize that these type of spaces work very well. Many of Larry's haunts are located in odd places but have great turnouts. Espeiclaly when the realtor is only asking 2.25 per/sqft/yr. Not bad at all.

Comment

Try for 1.95 a sqft. All they can say is no.

Comment

Old Saying"

"If you buy a building "Right", it's all ready half sold." Translation= Then you probably won't lose your ass if you then have to sell it later.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X