No announcement yet.

NEW BLACK TENT 80' BY 60' 4800 SQ FT Miami Missionary Tent Company GREAT DEAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BLACK TENT 80' BY 60' 4800 SQ FT Miami Missionary Tent Company GREAT DEAL

NEW BLACK TENT 80' BY 60' 4800 SQ MADE BY Miami Missionary Tent – Received 08-28-2011

http://www.miamitent.net/

It's very well made and will last for years to come. It's 18oz and Miami Missionary is one of the best tent makers in the country.

The tent has never been set up it's NEW

The new tent top also comes with 3 slightly used center poles that are 19 ft tall and the slightly used outer poles and the New tie down ropes. Just hammer your stakes in the ground and it's ready (I used the poles only for 1 month for my other tent)

The tent is very well made and will last for years to come. It's 18oz and Miami Missionary is one of the best tent makers in the world.

In 1980, a new 18oz premium tent vinyl was developed especially for Miami Missionary Tent Company that we use in our round and oval missionary, party and commercial tents. Initially designed for missionaries to leave their tents up year round in locations like Africa, Paraguay and Philippines, our tents are now used all over the world by both ministries and commercial customers for parties, weddings, rentals, fireworks, church's, revivals, events, circus', etc..

Blackout Vinyl Keeps You Cool
    Miami Missionary Tent Co.

Keep Cool

Blackout vinyl is exceptional for providing cooler temperatures inside the tent. This will allow you to enjoy your party, meeting, wedding,or other event even better. We have customers all over the world who love using our 16oz square & rectangle tents, as well as our 18oz premium white round & ovals tents because they come with blackout fabric.

Our customers have stated that the blackout tent vinyl is wonderful because it doesn't affect the color of the items they display under the tent. It is also easier to show films or video under the tent.

Blackout tent vinyl also gives uniform fabric appearance, and absence of "patching" awareness. However, it may accentuate small light imperfections or what appears to be small pin holes. This is only the absence of blackout film. If any are discovered, blackout tent vinyl touch up is available free on request.

The tent has never been set up it's NEW http://www.miamitent.net/

Check Miami tent website and you will see for yourself how well made these tents. There is nothing wrong with this tent it still has the new tent smell. My lost your gain. Paid over $14,000 plus shipping

Asking $11,000 and buyer arranges shipping or can pick up here in New York were about an hour west of NYC

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT BOB@PURETERROR.COM

Thanks
    Bob
    PureTerror Screampark
    www.pureterror.com
    (845)391-0071
Working...
X