Vendors Please Read.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors Please Read.....

We have a thread about the Insane Shane TransWorld Party but thought I would do this just for the vendors. If you want do donate we want to give it away! EVERYONE LOVES THE GIVEAWAYS AND YOU GUYS HAVE ALWAYS DONE THIS PARTY PROUD AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU EVERYTIME MANY TIMES OVER. Although it's not a 100% must we need to hear from as many of you vendors we can before the end of the year so we can get you listed in HauntWorld magazine. Again you can give later but we want to show our support to you guys with as much press as I can give you. You can go to the website http://www.insaneshaneparty.com we also want you to like the Insane Shane Party on Facebook. Again if you want listed and we want to list you in HauntWorld get up with me or Sue you can email me at shanedabbs@aol.com or Sue at suegray@eastman.com Come on and lets get all the Vendors listed if you have never donated and want to contact Sue for info!!! The Facebook and web address is just so you guys can see but contact me or Sue for the donation!
    sigpic

Shane,

You can plan on getting something from us.
    I haven't worked out exactly what yet.
    But it will be something new.
    And I am honored to again be one of the Judges for the Costume Party.
    I will let Susan know as soon as I get worked out what the items are.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Same here.

Looking forward to sponsoring the costume party and helping with check-in.

Last year was a ton of fun. I'll spread the word around to some other vendors too.

If anyone's looking for the Insane Shane Party's Facebook page, CLICK HERE.
      sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the site.
        Like'd the page.

Gonna go find more on the party. Who all is invited etc?

Comment

Dropped you an email! HauntersDigest.com and HauntApps.com will happily donate prizes again!
          News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
          Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Frightener, it's an open party for attendees of Transworld. It's a ticketed event which includes food, door prizes, a costume contest, etc., etc. I can't remember how much tickets were last year, but it was reasonable considering all that it included.

Originally posted by Frightener View Post
            Cool. Thanks for the site.
            Like'd the page.

Gonna go find more on the party. Who all is invited etc?
            Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
            Haunt 2013, LLC
            and
            The House of Boo
            Dallas, TX
            www.haunt2013.com
            www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Hi there! and yes Jim is correct. Anyone can attend the party, it is open to all. The ticket price is $95 which includes 2 bars drinks, all you can eat and a chance to win a great prize. We are updating the website today with more detailed information. It is a wonderful time to catch up with old friends, meet new people, network, eat, drink and party!! Please feel free to call me with any questions. 903-918-3889 Just don't call after 10PM on week nights. I have to get up at 5 AM for work.......urgh! Hope to see everyone there.

Sue
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Shane,

What's your email address? We'd love to donate!
                Jarred Alcala
                Owner
                Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Hey Jarred Thanks!

If you don't mind give me a call or email me and I will post it on the website. terrormasue@yahoo.com or 903-918-3889
                  Thanks so much!!

Sue
                  http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Great, i'll shoot you an email. Thanks!
                    Jarred Alcala
                    Owner
                    Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com

Comment

Jarred

Originally posted by ShatteredFX View Post
                      Shane,

What's your email address? We'd love to donate!
                      As a new vendor to donate I want to say Thanks!!!! I love to give stuff away at this party! And I know everyone loves to win! Thats part of the fun and if it were not for you vendors making this party what it is! In my opinion it's a big part of what makes this party so GREAT! Shane and it's always greatful! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

No problem Shane! Glad I can help!
                        Jarred Alcala
                        Owner
                        Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com

Comment

Vendors...

Just a reminder we got about a week left to hear from you on your donations for the Insane Shane Kick Off Party if you want listed in HauntWorld Magazine! You can still donate after that of course but we would love to list you in HauntWorld! Shane and it's keep them coming! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X