Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a Graphic Artist and Illustrator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a Graphic Artist and Illustrator?

I am a freelance graphic artist/illustrator specializing in the haunted attraction, music, fashion, and entertainment industries. I have over 10 years of professional experience and very confident I can custom design something really kickass for your haunt or company.

Custom illustration, graphic design, logo development in 2d or 3d, flyer and poster design, CD and DVD package design, business cards, and anything else you might need.

If you need full color printing, I also know some great places that offer high quality printing at GREAT prices.

So check out my work and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You can see some more samples of my work on myspace at.
    www.myspace.com/travis_magee

*come by and say hello and add me as a friend. If you are going out to Hauntcon let me know. I`ll see you there!!*

Ive received a few messages about my work. Here is a little collage of various projects I have done. Let me know what you think. thanks!

My website is being built right now so once its up i`ll let you all know.

Comment

I will probably get with you some time soon on drawing up some stuff for me.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

thanks Brad. Look forward to talking with you.

Comment

Working...
        X