Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycho Doctor/ Surgeon Character

Hello All Haunters

I am going to be a psycho doctor next year for my haunt. I would like some ideas for this character first body movement to be ethier slow stiff moving or fast twitching movement for body language. Also some good lines to say to patrons or things that you would be very creepy. What would be the right tone of the doctors voice as well low deep evil talk or crazy insane fast talking speech?

Please let me know some ideas to work with.

Thanks
    -Matthew-
    Halls Of Horror
    Lubbock, Texas

It's all correct

To be honest my friend I would play this one by ear. Everything you listed could work brilliantly for the Doctor. Think of your body type. Are you a bigger man? Then make it lumbering and slow. Are you thinner? Smaller? Darting and quick. Aggressive. Compensating for lack of height. This is just the advice from an old Haunt actor. You kind of gotta feel it out as far as movement goes. Its the best way to get a natural sinister feel to your movements. If they are genuine the customers will pickup on that and make it more intense for them.

Comment

Doctor dialog...

"See this? Know what it might be? It's human lung (in a bottle), no it wasn't smoked up and cancerous, it's perfectly healthy and still living... I'm going to operate and return it to the owner, as soon as he finds the check from his health insurance company for me!"
      Dr. Quiknife.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My Doctor Character

One of the characters I created this year for the queue line was Dr. Rip Sumthinov. The worlds greatest hand surgeon. I operate by hand, no tools, no anesthesia, no waiting. I would take my finger and make circles at peoples faces and say stuff like "I can fix this." or "Not some of my best work."

Comment

"Operating by Hand"

Several years ago a Hospital , maybe in Penn. had a computerized machine that did hip replacement operations.
          Any machine is only as good as it's operator or service technition,(or finalized technology) this could be a whole new Scary realm of thinking as science evolves into more and more automatic and semi-automatic devices and procedures.
          " Please lay down, don't mind these thick straps, everybody has to wear them for what comes next!" Then the lights flicker just as the computer begins to do it's thing ....
          Screams in the dark follow.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X