No little piggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No little piggies

My client just saw Ghost Ride's Slaughtered pigs in a catalog and cannot live without them. *sigh* I told them that it's way too late to get those items but at least thought I'd see if any of you have a vendor of anything similar or some insight on making something like it.

I feel fairly pessimistic about the challenge but if anyone knows alternatives, it would be you guys!

Thanks!
    Nick Collins
    SEE-NICK-DESIGN
    Themed Entertainment Design and Creative Direction

http://www.seenickdesign.com

D'oh!...

I just shipped out the pig head they have. It was the last one I had.
    I must say it looked great! I got it quite fast so he should call em to see how soon they can deliver on that stuff.
    Some things take them 8 weeks and other stuff they may have in stock.
    The big pigz may be a long wait, I dunno.
    CALL EM!!!!

Comment

..but then if you live in a rural area pig heads aren't usually made out of latex and they "work" too!
      "Don't those maggotts look real!"
      "Oink!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I ordered one of the heads about 1 1/2 -2 weeks ago and she said there was a 5 to 6 week turn around on them.
        Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

alternatives?

Find a pig, slit its throat... spray with lysol.... instant prop?
          www.Doomsdayproductions.com
          www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

You can check out this place (thanks to whoever gave this link in another thread):
            http://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/subcategory/212/

They've got a lifesize bushpig form...search around their site, maybe they'll have something that'll work for you.
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks everyone!
              I had already checked in with Ghost Ride and it is indeed a 5-6 week turn around. I will check Van Dykes and if things get too bad, I may have to do a little pig sticking myself!

Thanks again!
              Nick
              Nick Collins
              SEE-NICK-DESIGN
              Themed Entertainment Design and Creative Direction

http://www.seenickdesign.com

Comment

Got mine in about 4 weeks and it's awesome. I'm very happy with it and I'm getting some good results out of it. It's really freaking people out.

Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

It isn't the pig head that has them freaked. It is how you ripped the sleeves off of a Faded Glory flannel shirt available at Walmart for $5.99!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
                  X