fiberglass mask mold - discontinued design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiberglass mask mold - discontinued design

Up for sale is the fiberglass mold used to cast the undead silicone mask ive offered for sale a few times on these boards. The mold itself was the first fiberglass mold i had made, so the learning curve is pretty apparent.

issues include minor imperfections, bubbles in the gel coat, and seams that HAVE to be trimmed down a bit on each cast. though, with this being a zombie design, this does allow for each mask to be made a little bit "individualized", great for a haunter, but just not commercially viable.

Ive pulled and sold 5 of these, not really pushing or advertising myself too much. each for an average price of 275. This mold is still in great condition, minus the few flaws mentioned above but they've always been there, so this could easily produce PLENTY more masks for anyone who wants them. Since a finished mask is a pretty easy sell at about 275, im asking 550 for the mold shipped.

attached are pics of the sculpt, and one of the masks ive sold on the forums. please note that this is sculpted on the cfx headform, which is NOT included in the sale, but easily available online.

2011-02-02_20-10-25_923_Imperial.jpg2011-02-02_20-11-23_544_Imperial.jpg247539_2162406180088_1244603274_2767919_3891877_n.jpg
    -Mat

price reduction

asking price reduced to 500 o.b.o
    -Mat

Comment

alright... tired of lookin at the thing... asking only 400 obo, this mold will make plenty of zombies for someone lucky enough to get their hands on it!
      -Mat

Comment

this is turning into a countdown... LOL!

In all honesty though folks, i was originally getting rid of this to forget about my business partner bailing on me, and a design that i personally dont like but they loved.

But now.... Im working on haunt items again, solo, and i have a vendor displaying my masks (and maybe more) at transworld (more details to come!). Kinda want to get rid of this quick, both to cut ties, and also help me get a few more items done real quick, beyond the projects ive already got planned for the show.

SO: I'm cuting losses (and emotional ties lol) BRING ON THE DISCOUNT

First $150 gets it. shipping included

Thats half the price of a new mask, and this mold will make at LEAST 10-20 more! you dont HAVE to cast silicone either! could easily cast latex masks using this mold, however the latex residue may inhibit silicone from curing in the mold in the future....just sayin.

-Mat
        -Mat

Comment

Mold has been sold, yall. Thanks!
          -Mat

Comment

Working...
          X