Haunted Attraction Contents for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Attraction Contents for Sale

After much deliberation and assessing our priorities, Lee and I have come a very difficult decision. Lee’s Mom has been facing very difficult challenges with her health, which appears now to be in a serious state of decline. She’s experiencing dementia and, unfortunately, has, as a result, been taken advantage of by unscrupulous individuals. My Mom’s health has also been in steady decline and she is now looking to return to California to live with or near her sister. We both need to attend to the needs of our Mom’s, both widowed, and this, combined with the decline in the economy and on the heels of the recent tornado disaster, which devastated much of Joplin, has brought us to the decision to close the Raycliff Attractions in Joplin, MO so that we can return to California to be near our Moms and see that they spend their latter years in comfort and good care. Your positive energy, thoughts and prayers regarding this are greatly appreciated!

To that end, we are putting the Raycliff Attractions assets up for sale. If you are interested in receiving an inventory list and making an offer on everything in both the Raycliff Manor and Carriage House Attractions, shoot us an email at info@raycliffmanor.com so that we can send this information to you. If we aren't able to sell the contents of both attractions as a whole, we'll then consider using an auction service to sell things off in pieces. Once we’ve sold the contents of both attractions, the property and buildings will be put on the real estate market for sale.

On another note, however, I will continue to offer my consulting services. You can learn more about this at www.HauntBook.com. We also intend to re-open a Raycliff Manor West Coast in California in the near future, hopefully in 2013 or 2014, and we will keep everyone posted on the progress of this as it evolves.

Sometimes in life our priorities are put to the test and Lee and I hope that we pass with flying colors. We’ve been very fortunate to enjoy the last 8 years of manifesting what we believe is one of the most unique and enjoyable professional attractions in the country, with one of the best Fright Teams a haunted attraction owner could hope for! It’s been a great ride and we look forward to taking our experience and talent to California and manifesting something even bigger and better so that we can positively affect even more lives than we’ve been able to touch to date! Thanks for your support in helping us disseminate this information.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Having to sell

I hope all goes well for you with the sale and things look better with your parents. Good luck out west.
    Scaring the yell out of them
    Owner/operator of

http://www.terrorsofthenight.com haunted house

Comment

Thanks so much for the kind words and we'll definitely keep the scares going! Have an awesome New Year!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Sorry to hear this Kelly. Hope everything works out.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Kelly,

Good luck in all avenues! You and Lee are two of the genuinely nicest individuals I have met in this industry, and your conversation and company are always a pleasure to be a part of. You definitely have a legacy others should strive for, and your enormous amount of positive energy will help you through rougher times. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you in the future. Finally just ordered your book/cd package and from what I have heard will very much enjoy reading them. Hope to one day get my feet wet as an attraction owner in this industry as well some day.

Hope for a smooth sale, safe move, and brighter skies ahead. You guys and your families are in my thoughts.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks Damon and Mike! Lee and I sure appreciate the kind words and positive thoughts coming our way. In the grand scheme of things, we look at this as a test of our character and resolve. There's an old saying that you can't truly appreciate the view from the mountain top unless you spend some time in the valley. We're in the valley now, but we look forward to climbing higher mountains and, when we do, thoroughly enjoying the scenery at the peak! Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Joplin who have lost so much more than we have, including family members, friends and loved ones in the recent tornado disaster. It'll be a while before Joplin completely recovers and there are many there who can use continued positive thoughts, energy and prayers of support. Lee and I are fortunate in that we have this time to enjoy our Mom's while we can. Every compliment we receive is a testament to them and their positive influence in our lives. Thanks again and we hope each and every person who shares our love and passion for haunting will have the opportunities we've been so fortunate to enjoy! Once we get settled, I intend to dedicate as much time as possible to supporting the dreams and screams of our extended haunt family! :-)

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,
              I wish you guys all the best on your journey and know that haunting is 'in your blood' as most, if not all, of us on here!
              I remember at MHC this past year you and I were talking and you said that you wish you could go back to the early days (ie the 'journey' part) again as those were some of the best times (and hardest).
              While Bryan and I were building the Dark Domain this year (in yet again another location-we have to move it again this year and hopefully we'll find permanent or a multi-year lease) there were some tough times as it was our most ambitious one yet. I remember thinking and also saying to Bryan: "Remember what Kelly said! These are the times we will look back on and long for..."
              It always snapped us from our current state of mind when it got tough or seemed overwhelming.
              You are a basin of knowledge, I believe, for life as well as haunting.
              I hope someday to see a 'Raycliff Attraction'.
              Now...if you want to unload a Ghost Bust...you know who to call first!

Take care in all you do and stay in touch!

Kirk
              Kirk Boemmel
              Dark Ghost Manor
              www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Do you have a certain timeframe that you would be making a decision on the offers coming in? I am still interested.

Comment

Props still available

Are your props is available?? Thank you.

Comment

Everything including the property, buildings and the contents of both attractions were sold and I believe the new owner plans to open just the larger attraction in Joplin this year. We retained the rights to the intellectual property, including the name Raycliff Manor, the domain, website, etc. and we still intend to open Raycliff Manor on the West Coast in 2013. Thanks to everyone who inquired.

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Good Luck Kelly, We will keep your family in our prayers....
                      "The other Kelly Allen"
                      Humboldt House of Horrors
                      Kelly Allen - Humboldt House of Horrors

Comment

Working...
                      X