Nice Little Christmas Suprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Little Christmas Suprise

Santa left a little something special in the tree for this family.

Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Had Santa Been There?

If so, somebody hadn't been "Good" this year, I guess?
    Baby Rattlesnakes still have venum.
    A farmer gave me a plastic bag of fresh picked, un-shocked, corn . I took it home laid it in the hallway. A few hours later as I was doing a house tour (we live in the haunt) from the other side of the closed hallway door came real screams!
    A small blue-brown snake was crawling around !
    It was little. It found refuge by disappearing into a small space between some trim near the floor.
    My Wife was not "Happy".
    150 years ago the first settlers in this county lived in treehouses to try to get away from all the snakes that lived here.
    On one big rock about 30 feet high by about 30 feet across they killed 100s of rattlesnakes caught sunning themselves as two men were walking back along the river from fishing. When they left earlier they had crossed over that rock but the snake vacation airliner hadn't landed yet.
    Now the rattlesnake population is down to 3 dens in the Miss. Palisades Park which is right on the Miss. river. Rangers take a snake census after they all check in their caves for the winter.
    Their "Do Not Disturb" sign on the cave wouldn't have to even be there to keep me away.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X