Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reward - Who took this photo? Or Where was it taken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward - Who took this photo? Or Where was it taken?

I tried contacing Tyler who posted this link below back in aug., but he has not been on here since then.

I am giving a 100.00 or more reward for the info on this photo below. I can also give equal value of a prop.

Im trying to find out who took this photo or the place or location the photo was taken.

If you look at the thread link, Tyler states he found that photo on HW. I have searched for hours trying to find it.

If any one knows, please contact me.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...refactory-Prop

Thank You,
    John
    XtremeCreators LLC
    440 749 1018

Check with Tater- he worked there then. The sherrif prop in the center was made for a haunt I work with now. It was taken at Scarefactories shop in Ohio-I saw the beast in their shop when I took a tour in June it was high on a shelf and obviously ot being used for anything.
    Last edited by Allen H; 12-30-2011, 09:39 AM.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

This might help you out- I knew I had some pics from the tour I took he showed up in a few of mine also.
      247378_204361079608081_100001025726888_608468_5201726_n.jpg
      248373_204359059608283_100001025726888_608380_2067843_n.jpg-

Comment

Weird that Scarefactory would have it when they don't sell it...

DA

Comment

Thanks Again

Thank You Alen!

Please pm me your e mail paypal account. Reward on its way!

john
          XtremeCreators LLC
          Last edited by xtremecreator; 12-30-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Dark, I dont think its odd at all-If I were a big animatronics manufacturer I would buy one of each of the other big animatronics in oreder to see if they were doing anything better or smarter than me. They have a ton of cool stuff in their shop that they dont sell- prototypes, one offs, big shops collect things like that. Admittedly, I took a pic of it because of its "questionable heritage".
            Allen H

Comment

I already spoke to David at Scarefactory. All is good.

thanks so much.

john
              XtremeCreators LLC

Comment

I hope I didn't come off as insinuating it was wrong or being antagonistic, but I was just curious that they would own one given all the controversy surrounding the piece.

DA

Comment

Dark...not at all.

I did not take it that way.......

You just asked a common sense question.......

john
                  XtremeCreators LLC

Comment

Thanks John.

Comment

To me it looks like a different skin on an armature made circa 2000 AD.
                      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X