Zombie Safari Paintball/Lemp/Trailer haunt tour for TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Safari Paintball/Lemp/Trailer haunt tour for TW

When we opened our haunt Fearfest in Columbia Mo. In 2003 we had no idea how well it would be received in our community. We were welcomed with open arms and our haunt has grown every year since.
    After many expansions and improvements I felt there was still something missing. That’s when I began searching for something different. Something more interactive that EVERYONE young or old could enjoy as a family that could be used any time of the year not just as a seasonal business.

In 2010 we created such an attraction and introduced our Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride at Fearfest. It was a huge success, perfect for what we were looking for. Fun for all ages and 100% interactive. If you are old enough to pull the trigger on a paintball gun you are old enough to play.
    This attraction allowed us to get a younger customer base that normally wouldn’t come to a haunt because they were to young. It imbedded in their mind that going to Fearfest is a fun and exciting experience soon to be a tradition during the Halloween season. When they grow older these young customers will become patrons of not just our Zombie Safari but also the haunts themselves.

Fast forward to 2012. Haunts across the country have shown interest in our Zombie Safari Paintball Attraction. We were going to open Fearfest for a bus tour again this year for Transworld to show off our attraction. The only drawback was the distance away from the Convention Center, almost 2 hours.

I received a call from Larry Kirchner asking if I would be interested in debuting our paintball attraction at Creepyworld. He was kind enough to offer his Tombstone Haunted Ghost town because it would be closer to the Convention Center. I thought it would be a great idea so we worked out the details.
    For Transworld we have organized a haunt tour that will showcase our Zombie Safari Paintball Attraction at Creepyworld along with an opportunity to view one of the best most detailed trailer haunts in the country. To top off your evening of fun, The Lemp Caverns Haunted Attraction will be the final destination on the tour.
    For your convenience we have hired motor coaches to make it easier for everyone to get back and forth from the Convention center to all the haunts on the tour for Friday night. We have done everything possible to make your tour of the haunts an enjoyable experience and we look forward to seeing you on the tour and at the show.
    Greg Allen, Fearfest Haunted Attractions Columbia, Mo
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Custom trailers

We will be offering our Zombie Safari Attractions for sale at our booth at Transworld. We have many different configurations and sizes of trailers to tailor to your haunt or cornmaze. Here is one of our custom designs we used and sold to a haunt.no 205.jpg
    Greg Allen
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

You have my attention, sounds like an awesome idea. We will be there to check it out.

Comment

This was one of our best trailer designs. It worked great and allowed us to load and unload our customers at the same time.
        Its our super sized Zombie slayer 32'er.
        This trailer can be custom made to shoot off of both sides or just one depending on your needs.
        cpp 855.jpg
        Greg Allen
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Ok Gerg

Stop twisting my arm I'll come to TW and the tour LOL
          Gary
          Midnight Evil Productions
          www.MidnightEvil.com
          Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
          www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Midnight,
            I'm not twisting your arm LOL..... Just giving you the opportunity to have fun and shoot live zombies while enjoying the best haunt show at the same time.
            See you at the show and the tour!!

Greg
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Usefull for promotional things also!

One thing we use our trailers for is parades and promotional things like that. Heres a pic of us in one of the many parades we entered last year.
              We pull the trailer with our 1967 Cadillac hearse in the parades.no 468.jpgno 470.jpg
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg

Can you confirm or Deny that a special "celebrity" guest will be on one of the wagons giving the rules and bitching about things?
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater, if a certain "celebrity" guest would like to be our guest and guide at Creepyworld for our Zombie Attraction who am I to say no since she did such an awesome job at Fearfest last season?? lol Sure Tater tell the ole hag shes invited. hehe

Greg
                  Greg Allen
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We are trying to update the website as we speak so you can start getting your tickets to this event... couple things I want to point out.

1) On the same exact night we'll have LEMP open with LIVE actors. You can attend both events... there will be a bus provided to take you from the convention center to Creepyworld for this event, those same buses will take you to LEMP then back to the convention center. So you can do both.

2) No one will be allowed to drive on their own to this event... you must take a bus and if you are going to Lemp as well the bus will drive you there. If you are only going to Lemp there is NO bus you simply drive over to Lemp.

3) I wanted to mention that our hayride will not be set back up like it is for the haunt season for several reasons... one I can't the county won't let me. However many of the sets and buildings, and stuff are still up and out and look really cool. But we won't have all of our normal props and there is this stretch at the end of the hayride which includes like a zillion detailed tombs and stuff and those are not getting put back out. However they are not needed because I think Gregg is bringing like a zillion actors and you will shoot at them so that is the point of the event.

4) The trailer haunt... it will not be up and running like you would experience in the haunt season itself. However that is NOT the point of the event... you will get to see how they are built, how they pass safety, blah, blah... there is an interior of this attraction and its mostly still up and running however all the props can't be put back out but the detail inside the trailers are pretty cool for a trailer haunted house. We are re-doing one of the trailer for this event, and will make sure all the trailers look like they would during October. The court yard all the buildings and mazes are up and out but we can't put the sound back out, latex stuff, blah, blah...

The main point of the trailer haunt is for you to see how its done we will have overhead lights on or something along those lines.

I think the BIG HIGHLIGHT of this event is Greg's trailers for the hayride... I have seen them in person! I must say very impressive!

Additionally I have to say Greg has some very dedicated actors who love the place so I'm sure they'll be out in full force shaking things up!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hummmmm

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                      We are trying to update the website as we speak so you can start getting your tickets to this event... couple things I want to point out.

1) On the same exact night we'll have LEMP open with LIVE actors. You can attend both events... there will be a bus provided to take you from the convention center to Creepyworld for this event, those same buses will take you to LEMP then back to the convention center. So you can do both.

2) No one will be allowed to drive on their own to this event... you must take a bus and if you are going to Lemp as well the bus will drive you there. If you are only going to Lemp there is NO bus you simply drive over to Lemp.

3) I wanted to mention that our hayride will not be set back up like it is for the haunt season for several reasons... one I can't the county won't let me. However many of the sets and buildings, and stuff are still up and out and look really cool. But we won't have all of our normal props and there is this stretch at the end of the hayride which includes like a zillion detailed tombs and stuff and those are not getting put back out. However they are not needed because I think Gregg is bringing like a zillion actors and you will shoot at them so that is the point of the event.

4) The trailer haunt... it will not be up and running like you would experience in the haunt season itself. However that is NOT the point of the event... you will get to see how they are built, how they pass safety, blah, blah... there is an interior of this attraction and its mostly still up and running however all the props can't be put back out but the detail inside the trailers are pretty cool for a trailer haunted house. We are re-doing one of the trailer for this event, and will make sure all the trailers look like they would during October. The court yard all the buildings and mazes are up and out but we can't put the sound back out, latex stuff, blah, blah...

The main point of the trailer haunt is for you to see how its done we will have overhead lights on or something along those lines.

I think the BIG HIGHLIGHT of this event is Greg's trailers for the hayride... I have seen them in person! I must say very impressive!

Additionally I have to say Greg has some very dedicated actors who love the place so I'm sure they'll be out in full force shaking things up!

Larry
                      Larry I have a but yet in some ways I will be driving so where do I fit into that? Shane and it's I do have a driver though! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

Shane your more than welcome to use your own bus. We rented the coaches to accommodate anyone that might need transportation and make it convenient for all. For scheduling purposes we would prefer everyone ride the coaches but that is their option also.
                        Greg
                        Greg Allen
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Upgraded trailers

Zombie Safari Update..

We are customizing our trailers for Creepyworld and the TW show. Our Zombie Attraction in Columbia is in a much larger space than what we have to work with at Creepyworld. I love the design and facades at Creepyworlds Tombstone Haunted Ghost town but it is close quarters.
                          The zombies will be up close and personal. Lol We have had to totally redesign the trailers we will be using for this event. Because of the tight turns we will be using 16' trailers and shooting off of both sides of the trailers. Its going to be challenging and fun. It will show you that its not necessary to have a huge area to have a hayride paintball interactive attraction.
                          Come see how a truly interactive attraction can bring in more customers young and old to your location while having fun shooting zombies.

Greg
                          Greg Allen
                          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Zombie Safari Paintball/Lemp/Trailer haunt tour for TW

Greg , sorry I'm unable to attend this event & check out the paintball trailers , but we will be opening our Haunt that night to ready ourselves for the I-70 Haunttour . Maybe I can get a look at the show !

Comment

Questions

I have had many people asking me questions about the Zombie Safari Paintball. Here are some of the details about what we use.....

Q. How big are the trailers and can they be custom made to fit our needs?
                              A. We can make trailers any size to meet your needs. Our most popular model is our 32' Zombie Slayer but the 16' Zombie eliminator is also popular.

Q. How many people can you fit on a trailer?
                              A. You can put up to 40 patrons on the 32' Slayer and up to 20 on the eliminator series.

Q. What type of guns do we use?
                              A. We use Tippmann 98 custom paintball guns. For our constant use and abuse these seem to be indestructible and very reliable.

Q. What kind of paintball do you use?
                              A. Our paintballs are custom designed and made specifically for our attraction and attractions purchased from us. They are not available to anyone else.

Q. What do your actors wear?
                              A. We have several options on barrier clothing designed and available for sale.

Q. Will you have a booth at TW?
                              A. Yes we will be at booth 341. Stop by say hello and check out what we have to offer. See you at the show!

This is a couple pics of our paintballs. One pic is in regular light and the other is under UV. When the balls break the lights on the trailers really show the UV reactive paint.

If I missed a question or forgot one just let me know. I will answer them as quickly as possible.

Greg Allencpp 1342.jpgcpp 1346.jpg
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X