Zombie Safari Paintball/Lemp/Trailer haunt tour for TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder

Just a reminder, discounted tickets are available NOW for the Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride haunt tour. Purchase them in January to save $$$$$$!
    Go to www.thedarkness.com to buy your while the discount applies.

Greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

you tube video

Heres a video of an attraction we sold to Talladega Frights in Bakersfield California. Just a sample of what to expect on the Zombie Safari Tour during TW.
      Buy your tickets early to get a big discount!
      Greg
      Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-24-2012, 08:19 PM.
      Greg Allen
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I have to admit that looks really cool its got me thinking about this myself... its just very cool.

I did want to say again, what you will see is NOT I repeat NOT our haunt as it would be shown in October. We can not get all that stuff out because of weather and permits. The trailer haunted house is sorta the same but sorta not, but the point of seeing the trailer haunt is for you to see how one is made! The hayride has a huge section removed because the county makes us do that, and we can not put it back, nor can we put all the props back out either county won't let us. They did however say it was cool to have this event.

I think the highlight is seeing how a trailer haunt is made and these super awesome hayride trailers. I think they could change how we run hayrides!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry

Thanks for the kind words about our Zombie Safari Attraction Larry. I'll be at booth 341 Just look for Zombie Safari Paintball. We can get Tombstone ready to roll for 2012! lol
          If I didnt believe in these trailers and what they can do to help haunts across the country improve their attendance, I would not be show casing them at Creepy World or getting a booth at TW.
          Like Larry and I have mentioned, this is not our normal location. Our attraction is located in Columbia Missouri 2 hours west of St. Louis.
          I was planning on having Fearfest open for TW this year but with the opportunity to show case our trailers closer to St. Louis I made the decision to just show Zombie Safari.
          We are going to have several challenges ahead of us. One being the tight twists and turns of Creepy World.
          We have totally remodeled 2 of our trailers to adjust for this location. I guess we wanted to prove to ourselves that these attractions can work on large tracts of land or small plots.
          Come see for yourself how fun and exciting it can be to "double tap" a zombie!
          www.thedarkness.com for your tickets.
          Purchase today for discounts!

Greg
          Fearfest
          Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-25-2012, 09:06 PM.
          Greg Allen
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Just an update... The trailers we will have at Creepyworld for the Zombie Safari Haunt tour are almost completed and ready to go. We have totally stripped them down and are completely modifying them for this tour.
            We are excited to give you a chance to check out this attraction.
            Tickets are on sale now at thedarkness.com
            There are several ticket options available. You can still get discounted tickets until the end of Jan. Purchase today to save $$$$$

Greg
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Granny's comin!!!

News Announcement..........
              For those GRANNY FANS out there, The ONLY place you will find GRANNY at TW this year will be the Zombie Safari Paintball Haunt Tour!
              Thats right Granny is a fan of the Paintball games and she will be riding the trailers to keep you entertained er uh insulted... lol. Either way she's always fun to have around.
              Purchase your tickets now to reserve your seat on the coaches and blast away at our live zombies in this interactive experience.

Go to wwwthedarkness.com to get your tickets now!

Greg
              Fearfest
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg you must be nuts hiring that old bitch, dont you remember what happened last year. We must remind the people that GRANNY IS OFFENSIVE, she will use bad language, and insult everyone. Greg or Fearfest is not responsible for anything Granny says or does.
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

LOL Granny you ole hag dont be mean to my guests or I'll throw you off the trailer and let the zombies get ya. lol
                  Greg Allen
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We have a limited amount of seats available for the coaches. Purchase your tickets now to get the best available seating. The coaches are filling quickly!
                    Go to www.thedarkness.com to get yours TODAY!

Greg
                    Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride
                    Booth 341 at TW
                    Greg Allen
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Those of you on the fence....

For those of you on the fence about the tour or trying to schedule your plans for Transworld. The coaches are filling up quickly!
                      If you plan on going to the City Museum party then get booked on the first bus out which will get you back in time to enjoy all the evenings activities.

Dont miss your chance to do a LIGHTS ON TOUR of one of the best trailer haunts in the country RAVENS MANOR and experience an all new INTERACTIVE CUSTOMER DRAWING attraction called ZOMBIE SAFARI PAINTBALL HAYRIDE where you shoot live ZOMBIES with paintballs mounted on trailers. THEN
                      if that wasnt enough, experience The Haunting of the Lemp for your final destination.
                      To experience all these haunts you must order your tickets soon!
                      We have rented all of their coaches and when they are sold out there will be no more available.
                      Go to www.thedarkness.com to purchase yours today!

Greg
                      Zombie Safari Paintball
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Just a reminder the buses are filling up quick! Dont delay Purchase yours today.
                        www.thedarkness.com to get tickets for Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride.
                        Come shoot some ZOMBIES!!

Greg
                        Greg Allen
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

And dont forget...one of those wagons is going to get graced by Granny....
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Oh thats right. I forgot to mention that.....
                            GRANNY'S COMIN TO CREEPYWORLD TO HARASS YOU HAUNTERS! LOL
                            Come give Granny some of her own medicine! lol
                            See you at the Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride tour!
                            Greg
                            Greg Allen
                            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I wanted to mention again and its NOT to pour cold water on this but rather dont' want to hear all the complaints later... you are NOT going to SEE what our hayride looks like in season. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... we can not get permits to do that. 50% of our hayride is packed up including about half the sets and scenes because the county makes us take them down.

Additionally we will not be able to build out a new trailer ... we actually started it by gutting a trailer but that is it. So we have one trailer fully gutted. That is actually good news if you ask me... why?

Because the whole purpose of seeing the trailer haunt is NOT to see how it will look during season, but rather how to build your own. So focus on that when you come do NOT focus on what it looks like because again most of the props for that are stored away, there will be NO lights, sound, fog, and missing over half the props.

Its not an up and running trailer haunt... the GEM here is that Rich Strelak will be on hand and he can answer your questions about how they are built. Additionally I think the REAL GEM PERIOD is seeing these hay wagons in action and shooting zombies. I can tell you I'm interested in the wagons myself.

I'm ONLY saying all of this because DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES come back later and start trashing the place saying it didn't have this and didn't have that... I ALREADY KNOW THAT AND WARNED YOU!

This event is to see how a trailer haunt is constructed and to see zombie paint ball wagons!

Creepyworld features 7 full blown haunted houses and they are NOT operational and there is nearly 30 tractor trailers filled with stuff out there, and it takes about 5 months to set up Creepyworld. We can NOT do this in the winter, and can NOT get a permit to do so...

So just remember you are paying for the bus ride to see how to build your own trailer haunt and see zombie paint ball hay wagons... anything and everything else is a BONUS!

Creepyworld will actually have 10 haunted attractions this year.

I wish I could open it but I can't. I was actually surprised that the powers that be allowed me to do this much!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President
                              www.HalloweenProductions.com
                              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just a comment.....

I am pretty sure most haunters understand when a haunt is shut down for the off season it gets dismantled to some degree.
                                While most haunters would like to go to haunts in full production to check them out, the majority of us go to check out the sets, props and the imagination of other haunters.
                                I understand being concerned that people might be disappointed but most haunters are excited just to get a chance to see creations from other haunters.
                                Larry, you have created some of the coolest haunts and effects I have had the privilege of experiencing. Your build crew is awesome and they create some amazing sets.
                                I think most haunters will understand Creepyworld is an outdoor seasonal business and has to be winterized yearly.
                                The opportunity to use your hayride attraction for our Zombie Paintball Hayride has challenged us to adapt our attraction to fit yours.
                                I believe our guests will look past the imperfections there might be on March 9th and instead appreciate the time and effort it took to pull this off in a place that was not designed for this use. I hope this will also show how versatile these trailers are and that they are not limited just to fields ect.
                                With that said, Lets LOCK AND LOAD, AND CHOOTEM IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!

Greg
                                Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride
                                Fearfest
                                Booth 341 TW
                                Greg Allen
                                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                                X