Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory

I just got my free catalog and DVD in the mail and I'm blown away! The new 2007 line-up is incredible. The Pumpkin King is their best product yet! I encourage everyone to order this free catalog and DVD off their site. In my opinon, they have the best animatronics in the buisness!

If only I could afford one of their products... :?
    The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Ywah, that's almost without a doubt that they have most of the best stuff. They deffinately have the biggest catalog out there. And- some of the absolutely most expesive stuff out there. Every yer, when I go to Transworld, I am simply blown away by their incredible large creatures. I'd say my favorite character of all is the winged demon, that sits on top of an entryway. Altogether, its 20' wide and 20' tall!!

Incredible stuff.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Are you talking about The Slayer?

Comment

..or maybe the vampiric shadow puppet of Mr. Tuxedo, Spookhouse cat?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

...or maybe Jim Warfield's mother?

Comment

She was a very tall, powerfull person in her prime, then I got taller and things took on a whole new perspective. (but she NEVER wore G.I. boots.)
            "Your Mother wears G. I. Boots " was one of the original slams kids said to other kids trying to upset them in the 1950's.
            G. I. boots must have to be laced real tight to keep them on when you just see straight hooves with no ankle? Right? Just guessing here.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X