Silicone Fleshly Flayed Masks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone Fleshly Flayed Masks!

I originally had just one made for my best friend to use in his scene at our haunt this year as a present, and it became a HIT!! Now I partnered up with my good friend Dan who made the masks, to sell them on here to test the market and see if there's a shot at going pro! (Hello feeble attempt at getting some TW spending money for me! lol).

They are available as either smooth or gory, I attached a picture of a smooth mask, a gory mask, and then the bloody inside part of the mask that is against your actors skin. The masks are EXTREMELY durable, one stretchy strap goes from ear to ear to hold the mask in place, from experience I can say it was a great fit! It was easy to hide under hair, and lasted all season without any damage! This mask got a LOT of compliments, and really creeped people out, and able to blend into many characters, from your chainsaw man, to your butcher, this mask is light, won't make your actors miserable or sweaty, and will pay for itself in no time!

Price is only $50/mask plus $5 shipping.

If you'd like, I can bring your order to Transworld, but these will not be sold during or after TW. They will only be made until mid-February, orders will stop being taken February 3rd. WE WILL NOT SELL MORE THAN WE CAN MAKE AT ANY GIVEN TIME, IF WE MAX OUT SUPPLIES I WILL POST AN UPDATE AND SALES WILL CEASE UNTIL NEW SHIPMENT IS IN.

Please allow up to one week to produce and ship the mask.

Safe payment can be made through PayPal, I have a verified business account, my email address is bobbyarel@gmail.com also, after sending the paypal payment, just email me your shipping information, or include it in the "Note" section in your paypal payment, as well as whether or not you have a preference to the gory or smooth version, if you do not note which one you like it will be a coin flip.

I've never actually sold anything on these forums before, but I want to make sure anyone who orders a mask is very happy! I make ALL of my personal information available on here, and have no problem with anyone contacting me at any time for any reason. My cell is (203) 988-2440 if you need to contact me, but please use my email to place orders so I can print and keep track of orders and make sure they are all handled appropriately.

Thank you very much!!
    Bobby

bloody.jpginside.jpgsmooth.jpg

Just to clarify....

The middle picture is not it's own mask, that is the part of the mask that is against your actors skin.

Your actor can peel part of the mask up/off and show behind it to make it look like it was really ripped off of someone's face.

We have eight done and ready to ship! =)

Comment

Bump**

$50 shipping included.

Comment

All PM's replied to! Thanks for all the interest everyone!! Please try and have your orders in before February 3rd, we have just ordered more supplies and have more than enough silicone on hand to handle all the interest. PM me or give me a call at (203) 988-2440 to inquire about an order, or check on order status.

And to those who have asked, YES, we will offer bulk pricing discounts!

1 mask- $50

2 masks- $95

3-5 masks- $43/mask

6+masks- $40/mask

For LARGER orders, please call for pricing.

Thank you! You guys are the best!

Comment

***UPDATE****

We are currently at a 2 week wait for silicone to come in from our supplier. We are not going to take any more money for orders until we have the stock we need. However, to get your name on the list just PM me and when the silicone comes in you can confirm your order and pay then.

We will NOT take money for a product we cannot immediately deliver, we are putting quality over quantity, and refuse to leave anyone PO-ed or feeling screwed over. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, my contact info is in my signature. Email is easiest for me, bobbyarel@gmail.com but for immediate assistance my cell is (203) 988-2440.

=)

Comment

Silicone is in! These will be getting worked on all weekend!

We can add gore or features if you'd like, just ask for a quote.

These Are extremely durable! And are being made with extreme care!

Please send an email if you're interested!

FREE SHIPPING!! Only $50 for an incredible silicone mask!

Comment

Working...
            X