Shuttle Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuttle Services

The past two months we have been looking all over Cincinnati, Oh for a great space that has character, sprinklers and a fair price. We may have found one, great price, and an okay location. Our biggest problem is that the building doesn't have any parking besides street and a tiny lot. Has anyone ever tried hiring a shuttling service to take guests from a parking lot nearby to your haunt back and forth? I've personally never seen a haunted attraction do this, but I believe it could work great if everything is advertised correctly. Any thoughts?

Offer the pick location to a retail or grocery store.

Comment

Several years ago there was a haunt in Missouri that used to do that. You would park in a commuter lot buy your tickets right there out of an enclosed trailer and hop on a school bus. On your way to the haunt they had a prerecorded story about the haunt to get you fired up and ready to go. It was a great haunt and I still have fond memories about it. Not sure of the spelling but it was named Thayer Ashtons Mansion..
      Larry could chime in on this one. I think he might have even worked there possibly.
      Greg
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We were thinking of doing the same idea, having a pre recorded bus pre show or a live actor tell the tale of the haunt. I think it'd get people freaked out and ready. It'd definitely add to the experience.

Comment

I've never heard of an entire attraction running things like that, but I have heard of VIP Hearse Pick-Ups, where you could book a party of up to 8 to be picked up in a hearse that was turned into limo seating inside, and you and your guests would get driven to and from the event for an extra fee.

Comment

I was just informed that eastern state penitentiary does there setup that way with trolleys. Seems like it would work, only if you advertise it correctly. Hearse idea is pretty neat! Never heard of that, but a great idea!

Comment

Working...
            X