Thanks Gore Galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Gore Galore

Today was a wonderful day here in southern Indiana…..sunny and in the mid seventies. And although we have been in the midst of finalizing all the last minute plans for Ironstock ’07, and building new props for this season, it was way too nice of a day to be real serious about day to day routine. Instead, the family and I took a little drive through the countryside to check out the new Gore Galore digs about an hour and a half away. Having been friends with Kevin for the past several years, we were quite familiar with his former studio and workshop in Evansville, but this was our first visit to the new facility, and I have to say, I was very impressed. He has quite a bit more space than the old place, and even though the shop move has been fairly recent, the new Gore Galore home is in full production and is literally wall to wall gore. I want to thank Kevin for taking time out of his day to show us around and basically entertain us for a while.
    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Pleasure

Ironman,
    A pleasure, as always. And when we finally have a "House of Gore" warming, you are most certainly invited. And tell the youngin thanks for climbing the tree and cleaning out the dead branches. haha!
    I can't wait to get that project we talked about worked out.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X