Video Repeater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Repeater

I have several displays (monitors, TVs, and projectors) that I would like to incorporate into my haunt, but I do not want to mess with a bunch of DVD players. I would like a video repeater that I can simply turn on the power and it starts playing (like my audio does today). Anyone have any experience with these?
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

video frames

This might be worth looking into. I use digital picture frames for display units. These picture frames also play videos. Once you set the frame on repeat, it will always play and continually loop your video even after you turn it off and on again. If this sound like something you can use, look into ebay under digital picture frames that play video.

Andrew
    RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
    http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

Comment

Regarding the digital picture frames, when it turns off does it reset and start the video from the beginning or where it happens when it turns off?
      The reason I ask, is because I want the video AND sound to turn on and start at the beginning when the guest walks into that area of my walk. Any ideas on how to attach a motion sensor or trigger to have a video play when guests enter and then reset for the next group?

Comment

We sell, install, and program video repeaters. I would be happy to discuss your project more in depth. Please reach out to me by email or phone. Both can be found on our website. www.darktecheffects.com
        Best,
        Bill Rod.
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
        X