lit signage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lit signage

Were located in a fairly blacked out area, any ideas on creating lit signage.

Reflective tape and solar lights is all Ive thought of

thanks
    The Future is looking Scare E

Around 1842 P.T. Barnum hung large , flat boxes made of glass with colored water in them with illumination behind them on his museum in New York. Nobody had ever seen anything like it before!
    He was quite a guy!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i just made my own lighted sign.i used a cut out tool for my fonts,built a box and added 4 eight foot flouresents in it.on the inside i used a red velvet fabric (was kinda thick),so when its lit it shines a haunting red glow of out haunt name.finally seal it all up and put plexi on front

Comment

Where I need the signage there is no power supply
        The Future is looking Scare E

Comment

Tiki torches held up by a Bucky?
          This might sort of tell people where you were if they are already looking for your location.
          Maybe a cut-out or a character appropriate with your theme could also help?
          Do you already have a name, character, theme?
          How unique is it?
          Would anyone mistake your place for someone else's?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i plan tl use bright LEDs and a car battery for the main sign out in the front field. Just gotta find a cheap motorcycle trailer to mount it on....
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Maybe a small, old ferris wheel making the sign go up and around, simpler to do since there would be a battery replacing the copper wire power supply.
              Some places have rules against flashing or moving signage.
              Of course a non-flashing sign having a great big raincoat that didn't flash might be good for building up the anticipation level.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Generators, 12 Volt Batteries and lights - great ideas...

If you can't do that get some flames and a propane tank or two!

If that fails - there are always those cool orange/yellow flashing Construction lights... A few of those can flash and light up a good amount of space!

Comment

Working...
                X