Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNIT 70, Poison Props, Scarefactory Distortions , Cfx Silicone Mask ,Vacform for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT 70, Poison Props, Scarefactory Distortions , Cfx Silicone Mask ,Vacform for Sale

I HAVE ATTACHED A LINK TO PHOTBUCKET WITH PROPS FOR SALE OR TRADE. ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROP OR PROPS THAT YOU HAVE INTER.EST IN ANIMATED OR STATIC , AGE , CONDITION , PRICE ECT... I WILL BE DRIVING TO TRANS WORLD AND CAN MEET ALONG THE WAY TO ST LOUIS OR BRING THE PROPS TO TRADE WORLD FOR YOU TO PICK YOU. WHICH WOULD SAVE A LOT OF SHIPPING COST. WE TRAVEL WITH A 26FT TRAILER SO SPACE ISN'T AN ISSUE. I ALSO HAVE A VORTEX TUNNEL WITH STEEL CATWALK AND STUARTIZMS (STUART SMITH 3D ARTIST) DID ALL NEW ARTWORK IN THE TUNNEL AUG 2011 IT LOOKS GREAT. THERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF US PUTTING THE VORTEX UP IN THE LINK ON PHOTOBUCKET I WILL FOUND MORE PICTURES OF THE VORTEX TUNNEL AND ANYTHING ELSE I PLAN TO SELL I WILL ADD IT TO HAUNTWORLD. I WOULD LIKE 4500.00 FOR THE VORTEX WHICH INCLUDES THE STEEL CATWALK,BLACK LIGHT AND FIXTURES AND THE NEWLY PRINTED CANVAS BY STUART SMITH.

photobucket.com/pureterrorpropsforsale

I am interested. couldnt get the link to work. Will be at TW and considering purchasing some of these things there this year.

Comment

Here you go....

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i373/PureTerror5/

John
      XtremeCreators LLC
      Last edited by xtremecreator; 01-09-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Do you have a pricelist for the props and stuff?

Comment

PLease send list and prices

to hauntedfarm@frontier.com
          Thanks
          Kim

Comment

Still looking for pics for the vac. form panels. VERY VERY interested in those! Can we get some pics posted up here?

Thanks

Dewayne

Comment

Dewayne

I will speak up for Bob! I talked to him a few days ago ( he's a friend of mine) and I know he's pretty busy and I am sure as soon as he frees up he will answer all questions. Between his business and his haunt house and being a haunt vendor now I am sure he's covered up! Shane and it's hang in there he will get to you all! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Hey shane. Thanks. Yeah I figured he's busy, I just posted here just case he'd seen the email and forgotten or something.

Comment

Price list and Pictures will be added this weekend Sorry for any delays

Thanks Shane for the post and Sorry for not replying back sooner to everyone. I will make sure to post more pictures and have a complete price list together by this weekend.

Thanks,
                  Bob

Comment

No worries, mate. Just do what you gotta do first

Comment

Working...
                    X