Haunted Happenings Hartford Ct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Happenings Hartford Ct.

Someone looking for the old Haunted Happenings video footage and stills? Can't remember who. I might be able to help.

wasn't me

But I would love to see.

Comment

^ same here!!

Comment

I would love to see!!!

I remember going to Haunted Happenings when i was younger!! One of the best haunted houses i've ever been too! They had some of the best actors and scenes i had ever seen. Anyone who has any pictures of video of this i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see them. Bring back some good memories
        Adam "Busta" Kappeler :twisted:

Comment

Haunted Happenings Ct.

I definitely have the Norton auction catalog with stills. The VHS auction preview tape with actual footage of scenes taken during the season will take a little doing to find. It also had a skit featuring Arnold Chase, an ambulance crew and the huge line/crowd waiting to get in at the height of their run at the G Fox Dept. Store location. Very creative and entertaining.

Comment

Please!!

Partrick if you could post any stills or video from that i would very much appreciate it! I've been dying to relive the days when Haunted Happenings ruled The G Fox building. Let me know please! Thanks
            Adam "Busta" Kappeler :twisted:

Comment

Working...
            X