Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who all is going to Rocky Point next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who all is going to Rocky Point next weekend?

I think I can actually make it next weekend!! If I'm extremely lucky, I will be able to drive up there.

So who else is planning on going?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

If you look on the Fright Forum on April 11th this question was already responded to. Take care, Mike
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

This sucks!

I live here in Utah and not only will some of the outsiders be coming to bid on stuff but they have been anouncing it all over the TV news reports! That means you have a bunch of losers that have no love or respect of the haunt coming to destroy the bidding and going to scrap anyting they buy! I am going because it is less then 5 miles from me but I doubt I will get anything that I really want.

Ryan
      "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
      - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

GAllows, I wish I was nearly as talented as you. The concept and carrying out of Time travel still remains a mystery... Every time I try it I keep going forward in time rather than backword... in fact, I typically only go forward in time one second for every second I sit there...

www.Doomsdayproductions.com
        www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Butt, Steve, which way is the giant snail crawling that you happen to be sitting on? This directional decision could hold your answer.
          Es-Cargo! ..and go and go!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

HUHHH?

Steve-

Not sure what you are trying to say about the time travel thing. The auction is this upcoming weekend. Did I miss spell something or did I miss a joke? Sorry just really confused about the time travel thing? Could you please explain Im from Utah and not the smartest guy in the world.

Ryan
            "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
            - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Working...
            X