_MIN3135.jpg_MIN3136.jpgJohannes and Marc.jpgLaura.jpgPaul.jpg

Comment

http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Shane, awesome photos once again! Love the way you put your logo on each one. Your photographer does a great job and your actors are top notch.

Ben, insane video! Love when the guy drops to the ground, lol! That is the best. The actor on the wire must have had a blast! Do you have to run shifts for something like that? It looks pretty tiring to do it for as long as you guys run. This video shows why you are at the top of the industry. Looks like you put more people through in one night than we do all season, lol! Insane amount of work to pull off, hats of to your entire staff!

Wayne, great videos, your crew is massive and it's great to see all those scenes! You must have the most dedicated volunteers to last the whole month in the elements. How did you fair with the storm?

Mike, some of the best and scariest make up and costumes I've seen. You must have your hands full with two giant crews going at once. Awesome group shots and very cool to see the Fenway stuff, how did that go? Will you do it again next year? Wish I could have made it down there. Broke my ankle at the haunt so I had surgery right after the season and wasn't able to make it. Two of your crew made it to our show in the snow. Hope they had a good time, the roads were horrible. I barely made it home that night myself, very heavy wet snow. I can't believe we didn't lose power at the haunt.

Scary Goat, great action shots! Love the huge chainsaw, lol!

I know there must be tons more photos and videos out there of actors deserving recognition. Thanks to all that posted so far for keeping this thread going. Keep them coming!

This 5 minute video was for a local news show. Filmed on a Monday when we were closed. I have to thank the handful of actors that came out for the filming. It was great because they interviewed some of them. It would have been really boring with me just talking and showing stuff. I love Andy Grigas in the beginning Tom Milone at the very end, they did a great job!

http://www.wmur.com/new-hampshire-ch...718/video.html

This was posted before but shows how great the actors did in the snow.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric

Here is an interview Chris did. Shane and it's I don't do the interviews! Shane

sigpic

Comment

Another

http://www.whnt.com/videobeta/f269c4...-Haunted-House

I am like Eric I wanna see more. Here is a TV interview. You will have to click the link! Shane and it's keep posting!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

total sidenote lol, but we have WTNH here and the WHNT made me do a double take haha.

Very cool!

I would love to go through your show one day Shane!

Comment

Bobby

Just like any haunter your welcome anytime!!!! Danielle is one of the sweetest friends I have and the fans love her. That interview was done on my bus! Shane and it's come on anytime! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Be careful! One day I might be able to afford going all the way out to Alabama from CT! It'll happen! may take 7 years...but it could most definitely happen!

Comment

I love all the pics and vids guys! You all do a wonderful job! Thank you Eric for starting this thread! Keep them coming guys.
                              Bart Butler
                              HobNob Productions
                              http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Great Volunteers from The Haunted House of WellingtonHaunted House of Wellington 2012.jpghaunted house bof wellington 4.jpghaunted house of wellington 3.jpghaunted house of wellington 2012 -2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X