From Jan.1st to last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Jan.1st to last night

Nobody complained about paying $12.oo instead of the price that we have had from the last 7 ?, years of $10.oo but I knew eventually it had to happen, but then some complain about anything reguarding what they have to pay for things.
    Of course the person complaining and whining was driving a new car that costs $50,000.oo.
    You know how it goes, we raise admission $2.oo and then inflation takes it back. A few days ago we got an electric bill (a new company began providing service) that showed we used twice as many kilowatts as I have ever used before for , of course twice the price that I have ever paid before!? There went the $2.00!
    We have been reading the meter several times everyday and so far nothing going on here electrically has made the meter race, not welding, other tool use or being open doing house tours all night long.
    It is a mystery?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim. does the bill say actual or estimate? Out here if they can not get to the meter they are allowed to do a estimate. They did that to us once and let me tell you they can't estimate for S&#t the bill was way higher. Once they can read the meter is will balance out, are next bill was like $27.00 dollars because of the over pay.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

The new power company doesn't have a place on the bill where they tell you this, whether estimate or not?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X