10,000 sq.ft. haunt for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 sq.ft. haunt for sale

After a lot of debate and thought into this, I've decided I need to sell my haunted house. My career is taking me to new places and I need to focus more time, effort, and energy towards bettering my career. So with that, I'm not able to run the haunted house anymore.

The entire haunt is themed as a '70s/Texas Chainsaw style theme. The show consists of 27 different scenes, including some hallways with effects in them, and a very well built 2 story facade. We have created our own extensive back story, and have had a strong focus on set design and detailing. We do have a limited budget, but have been able to come up with some neat tricks and ideas to set the show apart from others. The show is set up with very short or no hallways connecting scenes together. This is so that the patron has no "down time" between scenes.

Here's a list of animations: Scarefactory Leaping Serpent(with new valves and large cylinders), Scarefactory Corpselator, Unit 70 Screaming Mimi, Night Frights Scary Mary Mirror, Jumping baby from crib(custom built by us), truck with horn/headlights(custom built by us), attacking dog(custom built by us and using the Zombie Dog prop from Ghost Ride), a Flash Crackler hallway which uses 12 flash cracklers at once, an overhead falling barrel wall effect(custom built by us), 2 air cannons from GEP Productions, and an Attacking Spider from Fright Props.
    I have a large amount of props from Creepy Collection, Fright Props, Scare Products, Ghost Ride, Distortions Unlimited, and several other vendors.

The entire turn-key show inlcuding all its contents, makeup supplies, masks, costuming, spare props, spare EPS foam for carving, ext. cords, power supplies, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers... everything under my roof is part of the deal. This includes approx. 500+ wall panels(all fire treated) and frame work. There are approx. 220 mini LED spotlights, most are from minispotlight.com. Everything you would need to succesfully run a 10,000 sq.ft haunt, plus more, is in this package deal.

If interested, I can get a detailed list of every prop and set piece from every room along with detailed diagrams and set layout.

I am asking $30,000 OBO. You can contact me by email: brad@ultimatefear.net or by phone 903-452-8231

This show needs to be moved out quick. I do not have trailers for the show yet, but can have some almost immediately.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

I hate to hear your leaving the business Brad. I wish you luck in your career and life. Good luck my friend in all you do.
    Greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Greg, I really appreciate it!! It's a tough decision, but I think it has to be done.

For anyone interested, I will start posting pics of the show on here tonite. Email or call me anytime.
      Brad Bowen
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Good Luck

Wishing you the best. One has to do what one has to do. Feel free to come see me anything! Shane and it's will miss ya man! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Brad,

Any pictures and details? Inventory list?

Thanks! -Tyler
          http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
          >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

Hey Tyler, either post your email address here, or send me an email and I'll get everything I can out to you very quick. Thanks for the interest!
            Brad Bowen
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Sorry for the dely, but here are some pics of a few scenes:DSCF0911.JPGDSCF0914.JPGDSCF0912.JPGDSCF0913.JPGDSCF0918.JPG
              Brad Bowen
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DSCF0934.JPGDSCF0935.JPGDSCF0936.JPGDSCF0943.JPGDSCF0944.JPG
                Brad Bowen
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DSCF0957.JPGDSCF0861.JPGDSCF0928.JPGDSCF0940.JPGDSCF0942.JPG
                  Brad Bowen
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DSCF0941.JPGDSCF0959.JPGDSCF0965.JPGDSCF0966.JPGDSCF0968.JPG
                    Brad Bowen
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DSCF0983.JPGDSCF0897.JPGDSCF0887.JPGDSCF0884.JPGDSCF0850.JPG
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DSCF0837.JPGDSCF0842.JPGDSCF0843.JPGDSCF0881.JPGIMG_1074.1.jpg
                        Brad Bowen
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

IMG_1132.1.jpgIMG_1260.1.jpgIMG_1375.1.jpgIMG_1332.1.jpgIMG_1212.1.jpg
                          Brad Bowen
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Looks nice man! How much u think it would be to ship to CT??? Do you have trailers, or buyer needs to load rented ones???THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by vonhauntington View Post
                              Looks nice man! How much u think it would be to ship to CT??? Do you have trailers, or buyer needs to load rented ones???THANKS!
                              Thanks!! A lot of work and passion has been put into this... I do not have trailers now, but I can call tomorow and find out how much it could cost. And it would probly be more cost beneficial to rent trailers and have it delivered. I know a company that'll probly give me a good deal on everything as well.

As far as time frame, I can probly have the entire show ready to ship in about a month. Maybe less. If you send me your email address I can send you a detailed description along with more pics of everything in the show.

Thanks, Brad
                              Brad Bowen
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X