You are ALL Visionaries......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are ALL Visionaries......

I am not sure if you all hear this enough. But I wanted to say THANK YOU all for being on these boards. With your knowledge and inspiration that you give to new haunters is unprecedented and should be appreciated more often. I do apprciate all you do on these boards.

I hope I can be like that someday.

~TheNightMare

Everyone on here has some knowledge that someone else may not, so don't sell yourself short...

A group effort and a love of haunting is what makes it great...

Good Luck and I too appreciate the questions, ideas, and raspberries... :wink:
    There's enough knowledge on these forums to take over the world!!! :twisted:

Comment

Entertaining the public through my house for almost 20 years has taught me that everyone has "value" no matter what they might be wearing or looking like otherwise, never judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's centerfold!
      One WW2 vet had a reputation for getting things done. He did this by asking for more men to help with whatever the project was, like pouring cement steps , he would get 15 new men to help, he would ask if anyone them had ever done concrete work before? Eventually he would find someone in the group that had the work experience needed for that project.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You have said that right...The group on the boards is great group of haunters and have years of vast knowledge to share with the industry.

Give all yourselves a pat on the back.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Get ready, get set, ..assume the "Visionary" Position.
          (I guess the lights would have to be on.)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X