NFC Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC Championship

We haven't had a decent team in over a decade, so forgive my indulgence, but ...

Had a fine bet going with House of Shock yesterday. Sorry Ross, but it's mine now!!

Looking to see what home town haunt is going to step up and place a haunt wager on the 49ers/Giants game next Sunday.

Come on, you know you want to.

Crap, I don't even know what city claims the Giants - East Rutherford? New York City? No clue, so educate me.

If you've got it, bring it! PM me.

http://www.piratesofemerson.com

As a packers fan living in philly.................

I gave up when andy reid and donovan mcnabb came here 13 years ago) i totally salute you and your team and you do have a GREAT KICKER !!! david akers...... the eagles got rid of him because he was having some emotional issues (because one of his kids was sick) and missed a couple of kicks. idiot eagles management !!!!!! andy reid is a 400 pound brainless idiot..... As for the packers, they totally blew it. had butterfingers all day (not catching the ball) and just looked horrible. they deserved to lose. All the 49's do is WIN !!!!! good luck to you and them and hopefully, it's on to the super bowl !!!!!! best wishes from the east coast....... enjoy the championship ride !!!!!!

Comment

You got lucky Green Bay lost. 49ers are the forth best team in the NFC ... Packers, Saints, Giants then 49ers. I'm putting my money on Giants this week.

YOU OWE EVERYTHING TO ONE TEAM brother... the HORRID St. Louis Rams!!! One you got to play them twice and yeah they sucked so that was two easy wins. Two they only won TWO games one of over the other horrible team Browns and the other... SAINTS! They shouldn't have beat the Saints, and had the Saints won that game against the worst team in the NFL they would have had home field for that game and they would have won.

So thank the Rams for something. LOL

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

49ers are going to the superbowl. Our team has best def in the league when we pressured brees he was off his game. When we didnt he picked us apart. Manning is no Brees hes not mobile by any means. Not to mentiong no team can run on us Lynch had a fluke 100 yrd game that was it all season.49ers will win 20-14
        Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
        Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Originally posted by CNY HAUNTER View Post
          49ers are going to the superbowl. Our team has best def in the league when we pressured brees he was off his game. When we didnt he picked us apart. Manning is no Brees hes not mobile by any means. Not to mentiong no team can run on us Lynch had a fluke 100 yrd game that was it all season.49ers will win 20-14

Right now, Manning is better than Brees he's still playing, and you can't spell ELITE without Eli.

Allan

Comment

Working...
          X