Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNIT 70, Poison Props, Scarefactory Distortions , Cfx Silicone Mask ,Vacform for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT 70, Poison Props, Scarefactory Distortions , Cfx Silicone Mask ,Vacform for Sale

HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE ITEMS. THE LINK BELOW IS A PHOTOBUCKET LINK THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PRICING AND INFO ON THE PROPS FOR SALE. ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE BLACK TENT , VORTEX TUNNEL OR DARK RAVEN & POISON SNAKES HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD. THERE ARE SOME UNIT 70 & DISTORTIONS PROPS THAT ALSO HAVE BEEN SOLD AS WELL. I HAVE UPDATE THE LINK AS PROMISED AND IF YOU REALLY HAVE INTEREST IN SOMETHING CONTACT ME AND LET'S TALK BECAUSE ITEMS ARE GOING FAST. bob@pureterror.com

I have over a 100 pieces of Nightscream Vacuform so please let me know what type of vacuform your wanting and I will see if I have it. All the Vacuform was purchased this past Aug 2011 with shipping. So the cheapest I'm selling any of the vacuform that is painted will be $125 each. If you think that's to much that please just order it new for $135 each and pay the shipping and you will have new vacuform in a few months. But if you want them now I got them for sale.

Here's the updated link to Photobucket http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i373/PureTerror5/

Thanks again to everyone that has interest in the props for sale and Thank you to all the buyers....

Bob
    Pureterror Screampark

Hey bud, thanks for the update. Everything I'd be interested in is sold lol.

However, i'm wanting some V. Form panels. Do you have anything that'll go in a crypt or a boiler room? If so, I'm VERY interested in them, but would you be willing to ship them? If not, please PM me with their location and we'll see if we can make a trip to come by (we'd have to take a vacation from work, hence why we asked about shipping)

THanks,

Dewayne

Comment

shipping

does the price listed include shipping or is shipping seperate

Comment

The price doesn't include shipping

I can bring anything purchase to transworld or right off the highway. Shipping to your location is on your own dime. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X