No announcement yet.

You might be a haunter if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you might be a haunter if......the people at lowes or home depot look at the items you just put on the counter and ask "what in the world kind of project are you working on" haha

Comment

You Might Be A Haunter If....

You have sex with one of your actors in an old disguarded coffin you found in the dumpster! Shane and it's so what!!! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        You have sex with one of your actors in an old disguarded coffin you found in the dumpster! Shane and it's so what!!! Shane
        I think this one may fall under TMI

Comment

You might be a haunter if

You go to the melodies of Christmas with your wife, and all you can think of is how to convert the old theater into a haunt.

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
            You have sex with one of your actors in an old disguarded coffin you found in the dumpster!
            No question about it then.............I'm a haunter
            Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

If you own 10 chainsaws but none of them have chains on them........
              BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
              www.horrorfields.com

Comment

For your daughter's 16th birthday dance you already have all the stuff, fog machine, strobe lights, mirrored ball, laser show, flashing lights.

Comment

You might be a haunter if....

You might be a haunter if.... you spend more time planning and designing your props and haunt lay out at work then doing your actual job.

You might be a haunter if.... you drive around on garbage day looking for props for your haunt.

Comment

More people call you by your character name than your real name.

Comment

Originally posted by Boni View Post
                      More people call you by your character name than your real name.
                      That's me for sure!!

Comment

I was gonna post the same thing KRAZED, but I only have 5 saws.

Comment

Oh dear...

Some of this is hitting a little too close to home.

Comment

LMAO SHANE!!

These are getting good! This thread took off!!

Any others?? Come on, there's gotta be more!

you know you're a haunter if.... you consider your dorm room a workshop. (Okay..this might only apply to me!) lol

Comment

... if most of the Christmas lights you buy never see a Christmas tree... or the month of December for that matter.

... if you get way too excited when faux fur goes on clearance.

... if you lost all your haggling capabilities when you found that string of Jason lights at that yard sale.

... if you're on a freakin' haunt forum in January.

Comment

....if your local craft store stocks several brands of liquid latex JUST for you to make spooky creations.....
                                Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X