You might be a haunter if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    You might be a haunter when every cool building you see you do a double take and say 'that would make a cool haunted house'.

Larry
    Damnit, I was too slow on the draw.

You know you're a haunter when spring cleaning comes around and you look at everything and say, "I could use this, lets not throw it away."
    Last edited by spong8; 01-18-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

!!!!!!!

You might be a haunter if you make love and have sex with all your Unit70 chicks!! Shane and it's love my babes! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        you might be a haunter if you make love and have sex with all your unit70 chicks!! Shane and it's love my babes! Shane
        lmao!!!!!!!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

You 110% know your a haunter when your water heater goes out and they replace it and try to haul it away... and you say HELL NO, a little rust paint and that thing is going in the boiler scene. I know this because I'm looking for a water heater right now... non-working is prefered!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You Know.....

You are a haunter (and that life can be so deceptive) when it takes you years to discover that you might be the only Real Haunt-atic and some others were just doing a job.
            Enthusiasm required to really go at "Haunting" can not be instilled easily in many people (and not at all in many others)
            You are a haunter if you spent those years perpetually asking others "HOW can this Not be FUN!?" Creative freedom. Physical challenges. Those entertaining reactions!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You might be a haunter if.... When you go to dinner with any of your non haunter friends and they ask you what you did today and you answer "working on some haunted house stuff" and they get totally freaked out and think you are a total creep for the rest of the night....
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

...if while in Kindergarten your teacher tells you to draw your family at Thanksgiving around the table and your parents get called to a parent-teacher conference where they're shown a paper full of black and red crayon depicting vampires in black capes eating a person (the turkey) on the table.

Yes, this is a true story...

My parents looked at her and said "He's gonna be artistic."
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandible View Post
                  ... if most of the Christmas lights you buy never see a Christmas tree... or the month of December for that matter.

... if you get way too excited when faux fur goes on clearance.

... if you lost all your haggling capabilities when you found that string of Jason lights at that yard sale.

... if you're on a freakin' haunt forum in January.
                  LOVe this 1... if you're on a freakin' haunt forum in January

heres mine..............

...if your childs teacher calls you asking why your 14 yr old daughter asked for a prop she had in her room for her dads monster

...if your childs teacher calls you and says she read the kids some "scary" stories and your child was the only one that didn't get jump out of her skin
                  Lori
                  www.hauntedhillroad.com

Comment

You might be a haunter if.... people ask you "if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?", and all you all you can think of, are hauts you want to go to
                    You might be a haunter if.... you know what a "haunter" is

Comment

You might be a haunter if.... you go to garage sales just to buy stuff for your haunt

you might be a haunter if you wear your haunts tee shirt everywhere
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

A Haunter is

The Father of four boys, none of which are the least bit afraid of real scary masks. (Got them exposed to such things at a Very Early age.)
                        You might be the adult son of a haunter if you have a movie collection of those scary movies like none other.(like several walls of shelves full, from floor to ceiling , and they are DVDs and blu-ray, skinny movie format!)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You might be a Haunter if you are doing everything you can to get some more money to spend at TW. And you know what TW means.

Shawn
                          Twisted Woods

Comment

Great Thread!

Great thread!

You might be a haunter if...you launched your professional haunt in the city you grew up in, but live on the other side of the country seasonally running another business wishing time could be fast forward to late this summer when I go back. Think about my haunt every single day.

You might be a haunter if...you 100% agree with the above post regarding GREAT STUFF!

You might be a haunter if...you have a paper chain hanging on your door counting down the links to the Trans World show. (I don't really...haha )
                            District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
                            http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

Originally posted by fright View Post
                              You might be a haunter if.... you go to garage sales just to buy stuff for your haunt

you might be a haunter if you wear your haunts tee shirt everywhere
                              ...all year round

Comment

This just keeps impressing me!!

I didn't expect to have over 40 replies hahaha, let's keep'em coming! This is fun!

You might be a haunter if....you ignore that crappy "freaky fabric" they sell at the dollar store and pop up halloween shops during halloween and go STRAIGHT to home depot for a big chunk of cheesecloth to make your own!!

Okay...so mine are notoriously the worst lol, so if you haven't posted yet, it won't be hard to beat my pathetic attempts!

Comment

Working...
                                X