You might be a haunter if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might be a haunter if.....

Watching some old Jeff Foxworthy shows, and thought it might be a cool thread to start on here, as a "You might be a haunter if...."

SO JOIN IN! This could be a lot of fun lol.

You might be a haunter if....you KNOW you're getting halloween props for Christmas....Valentines Day...and just about any other holiday really...

You might be a haunter if.... you have spend more time splattering blood onto walls than Jack the Ripper!

KEEP'EM COMING! Mine kinda sucked, so it won't be hard to beat them! lol.

You might be a haunter if ... you think about Halloween 11 months outta the year and during the 12th your neighbors can't wait for Nov 1st.

Comment

You might be a haunter if you judge a good neighborhood by how appealing it would be to Trick or Treat in.

DA

Comment

Lol I liked that one DA.

Ooh!

You might be a haunter if...you see children with bad halloween costumes on and get the sometimes irrepressible nerve to throw just a little bit of blood on it to make it a little better.

Okay, mine suck, but really, just two replies?? Get in here! lol.

Comment

You might be a haunter if...... You get detained and questioned by the police at Lowes because an employee heard you talking on your cell phone about blowing up a gas station! It just happen to be on our hayride at Fearfest.

Greg
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

You might be a haunter if....

You might be a haunter if......your child decides to come early just because its Friday the 13th!!.....me and my wife just had our first child/newest fright team member on Friday January the 13th.....how cool is that? Everybody that knows me has been saying "YOU WOULD care about halloween so much that you would have a baby on Friday the 13th!" haha

Comment

You might be a haunter if...... When you go to a store,house,etc and see if it is hauntible.

Yea its bad
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Congrats on the baby!

He'll be the best little antichrist! And that's coming STRAIGHT from the heart, the cold, dead, rotting heart of that body I found in the alley the other night. Really though, CONGRATS!

You might be a haunter if.....you're child is born Friday the 13th and you just HAVE to brag about it on Hauntworld. Go ahead, make all the other dads jealous!

hahaha.

You might be a haunter if.....you consider fake blood a food group.

Comment

you might be a haunter

you might me a haunter if you have ever said can I have your old toilet?

Comment

OOH! OOH!

You might be a haunter if.....the LAST thing you think of using Great Stuff foam for is actually insulating.

Comment

I "Got the Old Toilet!"

Installed it as a display in my haunt.. the former owners came through, recognised their old toilet! ??? Maybe it recognised them ?
                      "Hello you old azzwholes!"
                      I just might be a haunter since I've had a haunted house, as my home and haunt and I've had it 25 years and have been open almost every night , I'm talking those 365 each year.
                      Yes I might be? A haunter....
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You might be a haunter if you spend far more money on Halloween than Christmas.

You might be a haunter if you look for the WORST clothes at the thrift store (for zombie costumes!).

You might be a haunter if you think of Disney World as "that place you have to walk through to get to the Haunted Mansion".

You might be a haunter if you own five air compressors, but no actual air-powered tools.

You might be a haunter if you judge how windy a night is based upon how much fog it would blow away.

You might be a haunter if you own more makeup than a supermodel.

You might be a haunter if you've seriously thought about just putting Santa hats on your Halloween skeletons for Christmas.

Comment

You might be a haunter when every cool building you see you do a double take and say 'that would make a cool haunted house'.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

"Looking at those cool buildings"

Is the only way to do it since "Curb Appeal" needs to be made otherwise...lazy... I know....
                            When the old school sold at aution 6? yrs. ago for $3,200 people told me I should have bought it...NOOOOO!
                            I STILL have plenty enough work to do here , after owning it 25 years and working on it almost everyday!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You might be a Haunter If...

...when you have nothing else to do at your day job you spend all day sitting at your desk on the computer looking up haunt stuff.

...your wife says she wants jewelry for valentines day and you show her a halloween site and say I want that mask!

... your 3 year old insists on running around in a jason mask while everyone else dresses up like superhero's when they play
                              Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                              Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Working...
                              X