Pyro fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyro fx

So I've seen a lot of videos and talking to a buddy and he says you can buy simple pyro effects, ie; you push a remote button and a towering flame shoots up in the air. A nice effect and gets a good reaction. I have no experience with pyro so I'm turning to you guys. First of all, who sells this product and what is an affordable vendor? Also, what is the easiest system to operate? I'm looking for simplicity, a push button effect not the whole programmed units those are way over my head!

Any help would be awesome...thanks.

Jake

George Maser has a flame thrower...http://tentsandsigns.com/

Our flame thrower or "fireball", roughly 20-30 feet into the air is done with an air cannon (potato gun) and coffee creamer.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

You called your fire marshal already about this right?

Comment

As long as its outdoors, with nothing above it but clouds, and out of the reach of people, you wont have an issue. They're fairly popular.

Comment

Yes, call George Maser

15 years of improvements and 25 years of dealing with fire marshals. I'll even talk to the fire marshal for you. Hook up to a propane tank, plug into 110 or a battery box with an inverter, press the wireless remote button and "let-er-rip". 200+/- blasts from a 30lb propane tank. Pictures on the "soon to be also world famous" trading post.
          George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

very happy!

I have to agree. Call George! We ordered one and needed multiple remotes for all of our tractors. He provided us with everything we needed and it worked perfectly. FOLLOW the directions and your customers will love it. We ran the whole season on a 100# tank and it shot off quite often.
            Our fire marshal didnt have any problems with it at all.
            Kudos George. Great product.

Greg
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
            X