Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some room idea help

Hey Haunt Hommies,

So one room in our haunt is a serial killer type room with a huge cage and a ghost ride bloody chick hanging in it. I thought it would be cool in 2012 if when people walked into this room it was completely dark. Then upon triggering a number of bright light "flashes" went off focusing for a split second on differant areas in the room. I am thinking of a number of split second flashes. Any idea on a vendor or product that could achieve this FX?

Thanks Guys. Your help is always appreciated and used.

Chaos
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

any number of controllers can get you this effect- here is one I like

http://www.efx-tek.com/topics/prop-1.html there is a great forum on their site where you can tell them excatly what you want in the set, then they will help you write the code (sometimes write it for you)
    They will be at TW, if you want we can hit their booth at the same time.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Looking for some room idea help

Thanks Allen. I currently use the prop 1 and am working on my programming skills. I am curious on the lights? I want quick large flashes. Those prop 1 work for the most part on 12vdc. Do you know of any 12vdc bright lights or maybe I just answered my own question....numerous superbright LEDS on each circuit?
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I second Allen's advice, if however programming your own show controllers is too much, just reach out as we are more then happy to help you with this project.

You can contact us through our website www.darktecheffects.com or by email or phone. We will also be at Transworld if your interested in talking about this project or any other scenes that may need show control and lighting.
        Best,
        Bill Rod.
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
        X