TW senimars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW senimars

Do you have any idea how full these are or are getting and is seating first come first serve or is it all assigned?

Seating is first come, first serve. As for how full they get...I have never heard of them closing a seminar unless it was a M&T class. If it is just a teaching seminar, then I believe they keep them open.
    There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

They are a little cheaper if you go ahead and do it before the show, so if you're thinking about doing some I would go ahead and book them just in case. Especially the popular ones with popular speakers.

Comment

Last year my class outsold its original room, it said sold out for a few days until they moved me to a bigger room. So they can get sold out.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Once they realized you'd be bouncing off the walls literally they needed to find you more room

They are a little cheaper if you go ahead and do it before the show, so if you're thinking about doing some I would go ahead and book them just in case. Especially the popular ones with popular speakers.
          25% is alot cheaper it's like buy 3 get 1 free now. I signed up for 8 so far to bad some conflict with others.
          Last edited by HauntedPaws; 01-20-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X