Picture Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Marketing

Just wanted to welcome aboard Picture Marketing they will roam around The Darkness tour taking pictures of everyone and uploading them to the web.

It's a new company at least to our industry but they've had a lot of success with Nascar and other big giant industries... to be honest I don't understand all they do yet but I'm eager to find out. I know the guys from Netherworld maybe Chris Stafford knows a lot about them.

I do know they provide a service that helps you build your friends list on facebook rather quickly.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Picture Marketing Rocks!

Thanks Larry- we are excited to work with HauntWorld!

Picture Marketing delivers a simple to use program that makes your social media marketing efforts explode while increasing ticket sales!

You can contact me at (949) 429-3052 or email prussell@picturemarketing.com

I am looking forward to meeting you guys at TransWorld -booth 939!

Happy Haunting!
    Pasty Russell
    Picture Marketing
    www.picturemarketing.com
    949-429-3052

Grow Your Social Media with Picture Marketing

Comment

What We Do:

Picture Marketing has been helping Fortune 500 companies for years, 2 years ago were approached by haunters to help give their attendants a souvenir (a photo memory) and blow up their social media footprint!

Once we have created a customized haunted photo overlay for your haunt, all you need to do is scan a card and take a picture of your VERY satisfied customer- and let us do the rest!

Once your customer/attendant has gone online to retrieve their photo, they are brought to a site that allows them to share their photo with their hundreds of facebook/twitter freinds. They can even email, SMS text or print their photo.

The best part: when their friends click on the link to see the photo, they are sent to our site that has a "CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS" link to your site or ticketing link!

Did we mention that you also retrieve their data- usually email (but completely up to your discretion: you can request phone number, mailing address, etc...) you can even have a short survey that your attendants complete before they can see their photo!

Wouldn't you love to know what your demographic is thinking:

- What scares you more? Clowns, little zombie kids, or the dark?

- Who's your favorite thriller movie villain?

- Would you rather see Fire-eaters or Dark Magicians?

- What snacks would you like to see at the next haunted house?

- etc...

There are so many ways our Picture Marketing systems can help your haunt- it's SCARY!!!!

We'd love to help you haunt!

Patsy -Picture Marketing

(949) 429-3052

prussell@picturemarketing.com

http://go.rm0001.net/v/DXo6kutKmU-IUoL32Su5ZA2
      Pasty Russell
      Picture Marketing
      www.picturemarketing.com
      949-429-3052

Comment

Picture Marketing

We signed up at last years convention and I must say it was one of the best marketing moves we have ever made. Our Twitter got a huge boost and facebook tripled. I would tell all haunters that we are in a new age of marketing, and social media is it, and Picture Marketing is the best tool i've seen out there for haunters to really make a big impression for the haunts.

I would say every haunter should stop be there booth and really listen to what they have to say, and if you see me or any of my guys, we'll be wearing All Seasons Entertainment shirts stop us and just ask, we'll answer any thing you want to know.

Robert
        All Seasons Entertainment LLC
        Fright Factory
        The Dead Zone
        TerrorWood Horror Park

Comment

I don't get it? How does a picture triple your FB and twitter?

Comment

Because..

Pictures tell the story and do it quicker than reading words. Pictures can be blown up in size, words usually are not?
            Everybody likes to see pictures of others. Many people like to see pictures of other people naked. The X-ray cameras will be working at Transworld for your own safety with an up-link to my computer as I inspect and check the images for flaws. Thank you .
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Haunted Paws

Are you going to be at Transworld this year? If so we can meet up and i'll lay it out for you , it's just alot to write, or just give me a call 856-575-1388.

Robert

Comment

Are you going to be at Transworld this year?
                Hell yes!!!

Comment

TransWorld

Hey everyone!

We will be at booth 939 at TransWorld 2012!

We are running some specials through February 14th ($200 off) if you want to order before then.

Contact me for any additional information.

Patsy Russell

Prussell@picturemarketing.com
                  (949) 429-3052
                  Pasty Russell
                  Picture Marketing
                  www.picturemarketing.com
                  949-429-3052

Comment

Terror knight,

Did it grow your business as well as your social media?

Comment

Hey Scary Harry,

Yes, the way we worked our camera system in was to put it into one of the que lines at our attraction. We had a break in the line where our camera person would ask how many in there group, she would take them out of line and put them in front of our backdrop take 2 quick pic's and move the into the next section of the line. When the people would get home they would take the card we gave them go to the website that Picture Marketing provides for your haunt and punch in the code , there name , email. Once they do that there photos will pop up with your logo on it and they have the option to send it to there facebook wall and Twitter , email it or print it. Everybody hits the button and sends it to FB and now all there friends can see it and comment on it, and the other people in the photo tag themselves in it on all there friend can also see it, see where i'm going with this. Now there friends ask them about the haunt and they make plans to come out the next weekend, hence growing your business. So with Picture Marketing you can reach 100's of people with 1 picture.

Now there is many more functions to this system with building email lists and real time tracking of page views, but it's much easier to tell you in person.

If you want to know more just ask.

Robert

Comment

Working...
                      X