Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eureka Screams! Unveiling our new website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka Screams! Unveiling our new website!

Rick Whitlow of Dark Wire Design, www.darkwiredesign.com, has been working hard on revamping the Eureka Screams! website www.EurekaScreams.com for us. Rick and I share a passion for the Disney Haunted Mansion and you’ll see the influences in the site Rick created for us. We’re ecstatic over the website Rick has developed and we couldn’t be happier with the end result! Rick, you’ve outdone yourself and I know you put your heart and soul into this! Thanks for an amazing job! The entire Eureka Screams! Fright Team thanks you!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Hey Kel, Great site, very easy to navigate. I too am going to have mine redone and Chad is redoing my artwork. Will let ya know when it is done!

Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

very nice.

rick always has done good work
      www.Doomsdayproductions.com
      www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Very Clever I like the site! Cool music, nicely laid out, well done!
        The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Comment

Looking great Kel!

Love your Tinkle Tally on the front page.

=Joel=
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Kelly, really great site. The stuff you sell in your shop....do you subcontract that with someone else or do you create those items?
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Infraredkelp

Very Clever I like the site! Cool music, nicely laid out, well done!
              That was something that just popped into my head one night while Kelly and I were discussing the site and I think it's probably my favorite part of the site lol.

Thanks for the compliments everybody! This site was a lot of fun to make because of the haunted mansion overtones and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be a part of this

Comment

Hey Kelly, the new site looks great! I like the tinkle tally also. I think I might have had a hand in a few of 'em... :twisted:
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

The new site looks awesome Kel!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

New site looks great, love the references to the Haunted Mansion!
                    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

looking good, Rick! Kel, you get good website value with this wildman. He redid some things I needed for mine, so we can both recommend Rick to anyone needing web design.
                      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Looks good. Whats a Tinkle Tally?? Im not sure if I seen what you all are talking about when I viewed the website

Comment

tinkle tally = pee count (how many people peed themselves lol)

Comment

Originally posted by hsmag
                            tinkle tally = pee count (how many people peed themselves lol)
                            Thanks for the explanation. I went back to his website and highlighted the whole page. Its right in the middle. On my comp screen its dark and nothing can be seen, but highlighting it it showed up.

Comment

Looks great Kel - and professionally done.

Comment

Working...
                              X